Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus was proven to be black, would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jesus was proven to be black, would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Hypothetical speaking If Jesus was proven to be black; would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?

Originally posted by Bilal View Post
    Hypothetical speaking If Jesus was proven to be black; would Christianity still have 2 billion followers?
    Do people really think there were blond haired/blue-eyed Middle Easterners 2000 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
      Do people really think there were blond haired/blue-eyed Middle Easterners 2000 years ago?
      Of course, there wasn’t. Jesus is more like those very brown Arabs.

Comment

Jesus rocks, whatever color he might have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilal View Post
          No, his followers would still believe that he was white because essentially people believe what they want to about him. For example Hitler believed that Jesus wasn't a jew.

Comment

i really doubt it.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he was black, it's all fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Chav View Post
                It doesn't matter if he was black, it's all fairy tales.
                Rich knows. I agree with this **** right here. Christianity is the most popular fairy tale of all time.
                Last edited by Piggu; 11-30-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                  I have been to dozens of major art museums, including the louvre in Paris which literally has thousands of European paintings and never once in my entire life have I seen jesus depicted as "blonde hair, and blue eyes"

You are either a lying sack of **** or totally and utterly ignorant.

Oh and by the way, Christianity is a lie, Islam is a lie, in fact, all religions are a lie.

There was no magical "jesus" who was the "Son of god" nor was there a "prophet" mohammed, if anything, if these men truly did exist, they were nothing but frauds who fooled a lot of people.

No different than Peter Popoff.

And Jesus, whether the fraud actually lived or not, certainly, wasn't black. The only reason Jesus has been called black by blacks, is because they have no interesting history and desperatly want to be part of it. They reject any kind of culture or customs from whites because they were once our slaves. EXCEPT, our religion, which we taught them. They just change the color of the face to suit themselves. Funny isn't it?
                  Last edited by Impervious; 11-30-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

He was clearly Chinese.

Comment

Working...
                    X