Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto ripping on Mosley on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl at berto hinting that he is ducked like paul williams....why dont quacky give collazo his rematch??and mosley already signed on the fight...its qucky the one who is scared...

Comment

Someone said on Berto's twitter page that Mosley was looking for a payday, if Mosley wanted a payday he could sue Berto, Mayweather & Judah and retire lol

Comment

Shane will KO this kid.

I do think Shane knowingly used steroids, and is still knowingly using some type of illegal substance, I see he keeps his ass out of Vegas...I'm just saying...*Kanye shrug*

I wouldn't dare fight a guy who was accused of using steroids...I'm just saying...*Kanye shrug*

Comment

Berto will beat Mosley

Mosley cann't beat AA fighters IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
            Berto will beat Mosley

Mosley cann't beat AA fighters IMO
            Whats "AA fighters"

Comment

Berto ain't ****.

He needs to quit running his mouth before Clottey, Cintron, Mosley, Floyd, Williams, Quintana, Judah, or even Margarito come and stuff that **** shut for him.

Comment

somebody should go to his page and ask him y he hasnt signed the fight yet

Comment

Berto is another HBO manufactured fighter who got put in the spot light the easy way without having to earn it. I can't stand these kind of fighters. When Mosley was a Lightweight champ he didn't make half the money that Berto is making right now by fighting the scrubs he's fighting. That is why we don't really have any new generation fighters hardly that will turn out to be anything to get excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Whats "AA fighters"
                    i think he means african american..referring to...(forrest and winky)

Comment

I asked Berto a few weeks ago about fight Mosleys and he was saying there was nothing to gain... I was like WTF are you talking about there's nothing to gain... Mosley is the top Welterweight if there's anyone for Berto to beat then it's Mosley... If Berto beats Mosleyh then automaticly gets in the discussion of possible fights with floyd/Miguel/Manny

Comment

Working...
                      X