No announcement yet.

Girl, 15, is World's Smallest Teenager at 2ft Tall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl, 15, is World's Smallest Teenager at 2ft Tall

The world's smallest teenager, Jyoti Amge from India, is less than two foot tall at the age of 15.

Published: 7:24AM BST 10 Jun 2009

Jyoti Amge is the smallest girl in the world Photo: BARCROFT MEDIA
    Jyoti, who is half the size of her two-year-old nephew, is treated as a celebrity in her home town of Nagpur.

She weights 12lbs - only 9lbs more than her weight at birth - and stands 1ft 11ins tall.

Jyoti, who is set to feature on Channel 4's Bodyshock programme on June 11, dreams of becoming an actress and is believed by many to be the reincarnation of a goddess.

"When I tell people my age they don't believe me," she said, "When I was three I realised that I was different to the rest of the kids.

"I thought that everyone was bigger and I should get bigger too."

She has her own mini grey uniform and school bag and even a tiny desk. But she looks like a doll next to her teenage classmates.

"I am proud of being the smallest girl. I love all the attention I get," she said. "I'm not scared of being small, and I don't regret being small.

"I am sure there are many people in this world who are dwarves like me. I'm just the same as other people. I eat like you, dream like you. I don't feel any different."

Jyoti insists on living as normal a life as possible including going to the local school.

"I used to get stressed and couldn't go out much but now I like going out and speaking to people," she said, "When I first went to school everyone was so big I used to get scared but I'm okay now, I like it. I have a different desk and chair that were made for me. I'm a normal student.

"I would like to be an actress when I grow up. My dream is to do films. Amge has already had a taste of fame in a pop video for Indian star Mika Singh."

Doctors believe Jyoti is a pituitary dwarf but have never been able to pinpoint her condition.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-2ft-tall.html

I wonder how far I could kick her? 10 feet.?

Comment

Would you?

Comment

Originally posted by QUID View Post
        Would you?

.......Kick her?

Comment

Exige would still need about 10 Yellow Pages to get a kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
            .......Kick her?
            No. Hit it.

Comment

I would have to pick her up if she wanted to suck me off.

Comment

Originally posted by QUID View Post
                No. Hit it.

For a second there I thought you were a sick individual....................

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  Exige would still need about 10 Yellow Pages to get a kiss.
                  I was just gonna say she would need about 10yellow pages and a ladder to give someone a kiss.

Comment

She will forever be mistaken for a little girl.
                    She almost looks like a little doll

I can see it now, a rich American wanting one of her.

You know who would really get a kick out of her? Larry Kimmel, he has a thing for this kind of thing but in a nice way, he just thinks this is special. He has had a few strange or out of the ordinary guest on his show and he always treats them with love and respect but at the same time he really gets a kick out of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X