No announcement yet.

late-term abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Two totally different things. What that doctor does is actually legal and he has offices that people can go to and get his services. As far as I know being a hitman isn't legal and they don't have offices around town that you can go to for their services. I mean did I really have to explain that?
    Who determines what's legal or not? Those ******* bureaucrats that have lied and raped their own people for their own benefit. Yeah, they're definitely the right people to determine right or wrong.

**** legal? It's about what's right or wrong, what this guy and those bitches did was wrong. I can't help, but think though, any cold hearted ***** that would choose to do this shouldn't be procreating anyway. Killing the dude might be a little extreme though so I'll withhold judgment.

Comment

Two totally different things. What that doctor does is actually legal and he has offices that people can go to and get his services. As far as I know being a hitman isn't legal and they don't have offices around town that you can go to for their services. I mean did I really have to explain that?
      Abortion is legal, partial birth abortion is illegal.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the term "partial-birth abortion" in the act pertains to a procedure that is medically called intact dilation and extraction.[2] Under this law, "Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both." The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart.

And late term abortion is banned in 36 states

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Who determines what's legal or not? Those ******* bureaucrats that have lied and raped their own people for their own benefit. Yeah, they're definitely the right people to determine right or wrong.

**** legal? It's about what's right or wrong, what this guy and those bitches did was wrong. I can't help, but think though, any cold hearted ***** that would choose to do this shouldn't be procreating anyway. Killing the dude might be a little extreme though so I'll withhold judgment.
        Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        Abortion is legal, partial birth abortion is illegal.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the term "partial-birth abortion" in the act pertains to a procedure that is medically called intact dilation and extraction.[2] Under this law, "Any physician who, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, knowingly performs a partial-birth abortion and thereby kills a human fetus shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both." The law was enacted in 2003, and in 2007 its constitutionality was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart.

And late term abortion is banned in 36 states
        I've said before I think it's wrong that those babies were aborted. To me the blame should be more on the people that made these decisions. I mean they didn't have to go to him and get that procedure done. No matter if people think abortion is wrong or not, the guy didn't deserve to get gunned down at church. The guy that killed him I wouldn't doubt was some religious nut that thought he was doing god's work. Only religion can somebody murder someone and then it be justified and praised. Again that guy defeated his whole purpose, if he's so upset with abortion.

Comment

Hmm well good news is theres a job opening I guess.

Comment

everyone will be judge, vengences is not ours to deal out..

when I was like 12 or so, my dentist's son, killed an abortion dr here in our city.

Comment

"Abortion, that's a very divisive topic. Some of my friends think these Pro-life people are annoying idiots. My other friends think these Pro-life people are evil fucks". - Bill Hicks

Comment

I've said before I think it's wrong that those babies were aborted. To me the blame should be more on the people that made these decisions. I mean they didn't have to go to him and get that procedure done. No matter if people think abortion is wrong or not, the guy didn't deserve to get gunned down at church. The guy that killed him I wouldn't doubt was some religious nut that thought he was doing god's work. Only religion can somebody murder someone and then it be justified and praised. Again that guy defeated his whole purpose, if he's so upset with abortion.
                The same thing could be said for hiring someone to kill someone else. We shouldnt go after the killer, we should go after the guy who paid to have it done. I am ok with abortion early in the pregnancy but not late.

Anyways i am against abortion because of personal belief not religious. There is no reason to have a late abortion unless it is found out having the baby could be dangerous to the mother.

Comment

The same thing could be said for hiring someone to kill someone else. We shouldnt go after the killer, we should go after the guy who paid to have it done. I am ok with abortion early in the pregnancy but not late.

Anyways i am against abortion because of personal belief not religious. There is no reason to have a late abortion unless it is found out having the baby could be dangerous to the mother.
                  That was mentioned earlier about a hitman. Two different things. In Kansas it must be ok because he had an office and everything to get it done and if it was totally illegal he would have been shut down a long time ago. I think most people out there wouldn't follow through with this procedure. Im not trying to defend what he's doing, Im just saying this guy didn't deserve to get gunned down. The people that praise this guy for killing him are just as bad as they perceived this Tiller to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    I wouldn't stop Tiller's killer for a second. I probably would've even helped him

A late-term abortion IS MURDER!!!! If you shoot a pregnant woman you are killing TWO PEOPLE. This isn't even about GOD, this is about HUMANITY AND HTE CONSTITUTION....ALL OF US HERE have been AFFORDED THE RIGHT TO OUR LIVES.

I'm not even sure about whether this guy is guilty, we will see how the case plays out. The liberals used to send fake KKK members to George HW Bush's speeches, the liberals are great at practicing Alinsky tactics. Wait till the case plays out, that's all I'm saying.

I wish George tiller was aborted, actually I hope the abortion would have been botched, that way he could've suffered a bit.
                    Sounds like the rhetoric from the right, especially guys like Billdo's has gotten to people like you and this Roeder guy. Not the first or the last time their rhetoric has led to someone getting killed.

Comment

Early term abortion is ok although i do not encourage it. But late term abortion where the baby is actually living and functioning is murder. So i am going to say he got what he deserved.
                      Agree with the bold.

Comment

Working...
                      X