No announcement yet.

Team limey bum boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
    Can someone bum me please, i desperatly want to be in the limey bum squad but i'm only young and my mum said i have to wait until i'm 18 to be bummed by fully grown men.

Please help.
    Only azza will be able to initiate you in this case, as he is the youngest and also has the smallest trousersnake. If one of us +20 guys were to bum you before you are 18, we would surely split you in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
      Can someone bum me please, i desperatly want to be in the limey bum squad but i'm only young and my mum said i have to wait until i'm 18 to be bummed by fully grown men.

Please help.
      This is a situation similar to when all the young fellas were desperate to fight the bleeding krauts at the start of the war, you need to tell yer mom not to worry, that you are doing it in the name of yer country, and then lie about yer age to get in.

With that said, I'll be happy to slide you a portion

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        This is a situation similar to when all the young fellas were desperate to fight the bleeding krauts at the start of the war, you need to tell yer mom not to worry, that you are doing it in the name of yer country, and then lie about yer age to get in.

With that said, I'll be happy to slide you a portion
        Then thats what i shall do, 'mum, i want to make you proud of your only son, i'm gonna bend over and get bummed like a real man.'

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
        Only azza will be able to initiate you in this case, as he is the youngest and also has the smallest trousersnake. If one of us +20 guys were to bum you before you are 18, we would surely split you in half.
        I've heard that about azza, i'm not sure if it would touch the sides.

Comment

Me Trousersnake is looking forward to sailing in the good ship bum love.

Comment

I'll bring my extra big pot of KY.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              I'll bring my extra big pot of KY.
              and here was me bringing vaseline..... i bow to your superior knowledge mickey, your so wise

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Me beef bayonet is standing to attention and is awaiting yer orders, Duran.
                slap some gravy on that meat rod stinger, i'll be round for a chomp asap so i will

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
                  and here was me bringing vaseline..... i bow to your superior knowledge mickey, your so wise
                  I find Vaseline a bit thick mate, some of the trouser snakes in here leave no room for manoeuvre so we have to careful.

Comment

They call me Ryan the richmond as my little man looks like a famous sausage, goes well with brown sauce too.

http://www.richmondsausages.co.uk/images/home_pack.gif

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                      They call me Ryan the richmond as my little man looks like a famous sausage, goes well with brown sauce too.

http://www.richmondsausages.co.uk/images/home_pack.gif
                      My favourite snags oovavu, you provide the sausage and I'll supply the brown sauce.

Comment

Working...
                      X