Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Bundy believed in god.

Comment

Above all else, he was a nutter

but I hope that doesn't stop them from giving him the chair (or lethal injection, or gas chamber or whatever they're using these days.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Above all else, he was a nutter

but I hope that doesn't stop them from giving him the chair (or lethal injection, or gas chamber or whatever they're using these days.)
        I think he should get help. I'm usually pro death penalty, but I think this guy deserves some kind of help.

Society failed him imo.

Comment

I got told in church that an atheist likes to kill kittens.

Comment

Only religion could make grown adults be considered sane for speaking to imaginary invisible friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              You don't have to look that far, Stalin was responsible for more deaths and he was an Atheist. He truly detested religion and God...
              Stalin went to a seminary as a young man.

He also used the church in his favor when he wanted to.

He opposed the church when he thought they were too big of a threat to him.

Basically, stalin opposed anyone and everything that posed a threat to his power. Remember, stalin wanted absolute power.

Also, stalin killed millions of atheists himself. This fact should not be overlooked.

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
              Good example. Another is Pol Pot, who made religion illegal in Cambodia.
              Pol Pot believed HE was god. Big difference. Pol Pot also killed anyone with an education or anyone who wore glasses. He was probably one of the most insane leaders ever.

But this is a ridiculous thread. Blaming what this guy did on atheism is terrible. I could easily sit here and post hundreds of articles of religious people that killed and did horrible things. But I wont. Because religion, or lack there of, alone is not going to lead you to kill someone. Takes a lot more than that.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 01-14-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                I think he should get help. I'm usually pro death penalty, but I think this guy deserves some kind of help.

Society failed him imo.
                If not for the 9 year old girl, I might agree with you. The high powered lawyer this chump is getting will probably get him put in a nut farm for 20 years, they'll medicate the sht out of him and let him out in 10. Then he'll probably do okay for a while until he forgets to take his meds .............. no thanks.

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Only religion could make grown adults be considered sane for speaking to imaginary invisible friends.
                You're implying that more than half of the people on this planet are insane. Which is either insane, or just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post

Society failed him imo.
                  The only help he should have is getting helped getting strapped into the chair for his lethal injection

Death>>>>>50K a year in prison

Even if it takes about 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    Haha, so true!

This is the 21st century for crying out loud, yet people are still falling for out-dated cults.

Anyway, stupid topic.

Comment

Jared Lee Loughner definitely should receive the death penalty.

He murdered an 8 year old child.

What is the point of keeping him in a mental hospital for the next 25 years? That way there would be no justice for the families of the victims. There would be a high cost to the taxpayers - having someone in a maximum security institution for the criminally insane for that long is very costly.

Comment

Working...
                      X