No announcement yet.

anyone who disses the klit bros are just haters..plain and simple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who disses the klit bros are just haters..plain and simple

they dominate top compitition,break them down and end the fights brutally..what is there to dislike??

The fact that some of their fuckhead fans make duplicate threads... a thread about THIS exact subject was JUST made.

Comment

here is an excellent post the Dreamer posted..... and that i agree so much

Here's the script the Klitschko critics follow:

1. Criticize the Klitschko

when they get countered that they barely lose any rounds just by jabbing and hugging as they put it and still end up knocking the guy out they

2. Criticize the opponent

when they get countered that they fight and beat everyone that's willing to fight them they

3. Criticize the division

when they get countered that the Klitschkos don't have access to a time machine it's apparent they just don't like them period.

Comment

Vitali quit a fight with Byrd where he supposedly tore a rotator cuff.

Hopkins was suplexed by Echols, where he supposedly dislocated his shoulder yet he elected to ignore a DQ victory and beat Echols with 1 arm.

I have no idea what people perceive though when it comes to Vitali.

That's their thing. I think he's the man.

But Hopkins? Who is he?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          here is an excellent post the Dreamer posted..... and that i agree so much

Here's the script the Klitschko critics follow:

1. Criticize the Klitschko

when they get countered that they barely lose any rounds just by jabbing and hugging as they put it and still end up knocking the guy out they

2. Criticize the opponent

when they get countered that they fight and beat everyone that's willing to fight them they

3. Criticize the division

when they get countered that the Klitschkos don't have access to a time machine it's apparent they just don't like them period.

Hey, any news on Bernard Hopkins ducking Wladimir Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            Shocking that the first reasonably intelligent post you made is something you copied and pasted.

Hey, any news on Bernard Hopkins ducking Wladimir Klitschko?
            yeah the funny thing is i gave credit to the dreamer, you moron

why dont you go hate on the klitschkos some more

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              yeah the funny thing is i gave credit to the dreamer, you moron

why dont you go hate on the klitschkos some more
              Apparently being unable to read can be put on your resume as well...

Comment

if the klits were american theyd be loved on here..its pure nationlist hatret

Comment

Working...
                X