Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just hit me that Mayweather is not retiring ANY time soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
    Did you understand anything I said in the original post? I said BIG MONEY fights that GBP have mentioned before and will look to make. You act like I said these dudes were ATG's. I never said that.

Cotto is about shot my dude.

Bradley would be a good fight. but again not a big money fight.

JCCJr. is a bad fighter but a big money fight in the future my dude.

Williams is managed by Haymon. Floyd and Bertos manager.
    i think chavez jr killed his future in his last fight

he ****ing sucked man

i dont think many people would want to watch him fight

cotto is a better fight and could possibly bring more money if marketed right

i dont think he is shot

mother****ers act like pac beating him makes him shot like is was some unbeatable mother****er b4 margarito and pac was this wack fighter

judah tapped that ass in their fight and stunned cotto with his handspeed and snap

if mother****ers couldnt see a weakness in cottos game that night exploited and pac possibly knocking his ass out b4 they fight then they dnt know boxing

i think mentally cotto is somewhat damaged from two brutal losses but he is not shot

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
      i think chavez jr killed his future in his last fight

he ****ing sucked man

i dont think many people would want to watch him fight

cotto is a better fight and could possibly bring more money if marketed right

i dont think he is shot

mother****ers act like pac beating him makes him shot like is was some unbeatable mother****er b4 margarito and pac was this wack fighter

judah tapped that ass in their fight and stunned cotto with his handspeed and snap

if mother****ers couldnt see a weakness in cottos game that night exploited and pac possibly knocking his ass out b4 they fight then they dnt know boxing

i think mentally cotto is somewhat damaged from two brutal losses but he is not shot
      Cottos done. He took two brutal beatings. He wasnt the same Cotto from the Maragrito fight.

Comment

I doubt he stays more than 2 or 2 1/2 more years around...he's promoting the fight with Shane...that's why he's all over TV...

I think you can only go so long fighting just once or twice a year...and he's not getting any younger...

I think Floyd's pretty content with what he's done in boxing for the most part...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          I doubt he stays more than 2 or 2 1/2 more years around...he's promoting the fight with Shane...that's why he's all over TV...

I think you can only go so long fighting just once or twice a year...and he's not getting any younger...

I think Floyd's pretty content with what he's done in boxing for the most part...
          Yeah that money talks though. If he beats Mosley and then Pac man he will be riding too high to retire.

Comment

I read the responses and golly people hear the name "Floyd Mayweather" and immediately know they are going to hate. I leave, hate on Floyd, I come back, hat on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              If he is so big how come he has never carried a PPV event by himself, without leaching off his opponents fan base?

FWIW it was the Mexican fan base that carried that PPV with Marquez (hence them moving the date close to Mexican independance day)

Judah vs Mayweather-the hip-hop community was more in favor of Judah
              Gatti had more star power than Floyd
              Hatton was the draw
              DLH was the draw

Only time we saw a "Floyd fight" was against sorry a$$ baldomir and even that flopped with around a whopping 350k buys...

what a bs post.
              it was also de la hoyas biggest PPV fight, or did dlh ever do more than 2,5 million ppv buys without floyd ?
              same goes for hatton.

why did manny never do that kind of numbers against the SAME fighters then?

Comment

I have yet to see him on tv at all.. I could go days without seeing him on tv infact.. I dont know where you got this every ten minutes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  I have yet to see him on tv at all.. I could go days without seeing him on tv infact.. I dont know where you got this every ten minutes from.
                  You must not have cable. Anyway do you have a comment on the thread topic about future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    what a bs post.
                    it was also de la hoyas biggest PPV fight, or did dlh ever do more than 2,5 million ppv buys without floyd ?
                    same goes for hatton.

why did manny never do that kind of numbers against the SAME fighters then?
                    To be fair, Mayweather beating those same opponents first kind of took the luster away from those fights.

Comment

listen to what the guy is saying.....

hes saying there huge MONEY fights not huge competitive fights

Comment

Working...
                      X