Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL THREAD. What did you do today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL THREAD. What did you do today?

I went to work then trained the kids at the gym for the cardio workout. Then I worked out afterwards myself. If you're a school teacher complaining about how the kids are bad, then you can kiss my azz until you meet kids you're trying to teach boxing to. Most adults don't know how to box because it's hard, now add the factor that they're kids. Fun times mostly though.

woke up,dropped kids off at school,hit the gym for 2 hours,came home,drank a protein shake and ate some chicken,hit the heavybag,picked kids up,did homework,now im watching the game

Comment

Work. Came home and ate some left over burgers. Watching the Lakers game with bad acid reflux/heartburn.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        woke up,dropped kids off at school,hit the gym for 2 hours,came home,drank a protein shake and ate some chicken,hit the heavybag,picked kids up,did homework,now im watching the game
        I'm starting to enjoy protein shakes. It gives me some energy

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Work. Came home and ate some left over burgers. Watching the Lakers game with bad acid reflux/heartburn.
          I had that **** when sparring once. Not good.

Comment

Woke up, showered, work, posting on boxingscene, lunch, back to work, left work, came home, made dinner, lost power for 5 hours due to a snow storm, about to go to bed and repeat the process sans snow storm.

Comment

Woke up and went to class. Came home and studied the cleaned my apartment. Downloaded some new tunes and went grocery shopping. Went running (treadmill, too cold out) and got a short workout in. shower. now im sipping on a margarita and ****ing around on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                I'm starting to enjoy protein shakes. It gives me some energy
                yea i love em,drink em 2 times a day

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Woke up, showered, work, posting on boxingscene, lunch, back to work, left work, came home, made dinner, lost power for 5 hours due to a snow storm, about to go to bed and repeat the process sans snow storm.
                  We need to chill. It's been years since I've known you.

Comment

WOke up, went to work, went to lunch, went back to work, went my to my realtors office, went to the store, went to my lawyers house, went home, drink - game.

Comment

Working...
                    X