Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcias boxrec page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see angel cry when danny gets that ass whooped not that I don't like danny I just don't see him as bad as they think he is amir was taking that ass until he got caught and morales kept up with him in the first fight but for angel I would just say keep it up its the only way the getting attention at the moment and when they fall can't wait to see what stupid ass remark or action he would do and for danny I would control his dad because he already stole the spotlight

Comment

lol. not only a d1ckbag but a bum

Comment

LMAO what a loser!!! x)

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          Angel Garcia.......boxed. He has helped his son get within an inch of going to the Olympics and to a world championship and millions of dollars. How many people posting on here or in the media have either boxed or trained a fighter? Not many, I imagine. Yet, because Angel wasn't a successful boxer some think he has less of a right to critique fighters and talk crap about them, while it's OK for the non-participants to do so........
          I have to agree with this. They say that those who can't do teach. Angel has done a wonderful job with Garcia who many think is a limited fighter.Not many have trained their sons from scratch into world champions.

Comment

Working...
          X