No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero To Adrien Broner: ‘You Got To Man Up!’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero To Adrien Broner: ‘You Got To Man Up!’

Newly crowned welterweight interim titleholder Robert Guerrero commented on his recent war of words on Twitter with lightweight Adrien Broner.

“You get guys like Adrien Broner and other fighters wanting to challenge guys, but they want to bring them down to a catchweight.” Guerrero told Comcast SportsNet Bay Area in a video interview. “I’m not about that, calling out guys and trying to bring them down in weight, and meet at catchweights, and this and that." [Click Here To Read More]

Guerrero clowning Broner...

Comment

i read somewhere that Broner retired from using the internet so he most likely wont hear of this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Poor Robert...that fictional "Interim" WBC title has gone to his head. He's almost worse than K-9 when it comes to sitting out waiting for big fights, while sitting on a title that he believes is his golden ticket.

I wouldn't mind seeing this one, but a Guerrero/Berto fight seems more reasonable at this point. Im not even a Broner fan, but there's no need for him to jump 2 weight classes to fight a guy that's not even a true WW.

If Guerrero gets put in his place at WW, then he'll run back to 140 with his tail tucked. Why not just do it at 140? Oh yeah Robert...Floyd aint worried about defending that WW title. Keep reaching...

Comment

Isn't this dude with top rank? If so no wonder he's running at the mouth he knows the fight not taking place lol

Comment

Yeah, we already got 2 guys that do shady things with weight. (Pacman & ginger). The Ghost went to 147 & fought a beast. If broner wants some of the Ghost, he should, indeed man the **** up.

Comment

Guerrero actually thinks he is great

Guerrero has no big time wins no fans no appeal cannot sell tickets and now has a huge big mouth acting like he is a great fighter. amazing and funny. Guerrero is a Class B fighter no one wants to see.

Comment

This would actually be a BIG WIN for Guerrero, not only is he Floyd's Mandatory, but he would also be the one who took Floyds Mini Me out the game.

Floyd would have no choice but to fight him.

Comment

so he wants this dude to come up 2 classes to fight him at 147

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    so he wants this dude to come up 2 classes to fight him at 147
                    The Ghost did it. After a long a$$ layoff too.

Comment

Working...
                    X