Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez Post Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared me. I was like, "It's tonight!?!, WTF?"

Comment

Nice vids man. I can't get enough... Keep it coming.

Comment

I gave the first two rounds to Martinez but it looks like JCCj is warming up a bit as the round winded down.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          these usually made day of fight, not weeks away
          Froch's is already up and it's another 3 months or so... maybe 2 and some change

Comment

Why are people complaining about the thread? It was made, discuss the fight like it was intended.

I'm stoked. Got Martinez stopping Chavez, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it the other way around. Can't help but think Chavez will be too gutsy and pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Why are people complaining about the thread? It was made, discuss the fight like it was intended.

I'm stoked. Got Martinez stopping Chavez, though I wouldn't be surprised to see it the other way around. Can't help but think Chavez will be too gutsy and pay for it.
              If Chavez eats punches all night and keeps pressuring, he could probably win.

Comment

Good Thread, good idea. Keep the build up in one spot, I'm for it.

As for the fight - Showcase fight for Martinez. He will fluster, out-box and out-bully the younger man.

Sorry Chavez, you stuck around in the wrong division and are biting off way more than you can chew. May Martinez have mercy on you.

Comment

Chavez' defense and style is taylor made for Martinez who will batter the lil tike with brutal intentions. This is the end of the Chavez hype train.........

Comment

I give credit to Chavez Jr. He wanted the fight the whole time.... and guess who was stopping it. At least he threatened to leave to make the fight we want to see.

Comment

9/15: The only fighters who have defeated Sergio Martinez by way of TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X