Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tv show supernatural, is slammin!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tv show supernatural, is slammin!!

Has anyone else ever seen it. I didn't think it would be any good, turns out it is actually great. Just finished the 1st season on netflix. I cannot recall a season ending that well in a while.

If anyone hasn't seen it, I recommend giving it a try. It really is an entertaining show.

this show came out like 7 or 8 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
      this show came out like 7 or 8 yrs ago.
      I know, It flew under the radar though, it's pretty good & I've never seen it before March, this year.

Comment

Seasons 1-5 are pretty steady but the show takes a nose dive in season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          This.

Takes a serious nose dive after season 4 for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I know, It flew under the radar though, it's pretty good & I've never seen it before March, this year.
            it flew under the radar especially for those who didn't tune in to the cw network.

but if you were ever into smallville, you'd know about supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              This.

Takes a serious nose dive after season 4 for me though.
              I think five is more disapointing than say terrible to me. Where six I found to be just aweful.

Comment

I think five is more disapointing than say terrible to me. Where six I found to be just aweful.
                well i guess it wasn't that bad if you were full of awe.

Comment

I didn't mind Season 6, although I know a lot of people that hated it. Season 7 has been poor for the most part, although it seems to be getting a little better towards the end.

Series 1 - 4 were fantasic though.

TS, if you think the ending of the first series was crazy, wait until the next few series

Comment

Season 1 till 4 are phenomenal, some of the best TV I have seen. Season 5 is where it goes downhill, and season 6 on the whole is pretty poor in comparison to other seasons BUT it has a few GREAT episodes such as the vampire one (forgot the name of ep) and Weekend at Bobby's which is directed by Jensen Ackles. Season 7 is still pretty poor but it seems to be better than 6 for the most part, though we need to start seeing something significant in the main storyline now.

I remember when I was first introduced to it in like 2007, couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it before...was the type of show I was looking for and it didn't disappoint at all. It's pretty natural for it to decline after a certain amount of seasons though, happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X