Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever win a Middleweight title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mayweather ever win a Middleweight title?

What you think?

Could make a HBO PPV fight, even against a no name ala Jones-Ruiz

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    What you think?

Could make a HBO PPV fight, even against a no name ala Jones-Ruiz
    not happening. dont forget Floyd only fought once at junior middleweight and he only did that cause his opponent was no real junior middleweight himself (de la Hoya).
    the middleweight champs are all pretty good (Pirog,Martinez...) so no way will you see Floyd fighting at that weight. He also wouldnt fight Chavez who would be a cruiserweight on fightnight.

Comment

Will Pacquaio ever fight a heavy weight?

Comment

JCC jr did, i dont see why Floyd couldnt

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
          Will Pacquaio ever fight a heavy weight?
          Pacquiao will fight Valuev and it will look like this:

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
            not happening. dont forget Floyd only fought once at junior middleweight and he only did that cause his opponent was no real junior middleweight himself (de la Hoya).
            the middleweight champs are all pretty good (Pirog,Martinez...) so no way will you see Floyd fighting at that weight. He also wouldnt fight Chavez who would be a cruiserweight on fightnight.
            Floyd is an opportunist, so if a weak champion presents itself he will chance it, he is a chancer. He keeps himself in shape all year round waiting for the chance.

He will never say he will fight at that weight, but if something arises he will take the chance. Just like if there is a weak 154 champ. He is similar to BH in fact.

If you hang around long enough, view the scene, then wham, floyds in there.

Comment

Mayweather would beat Pirog but wouldn't be a lot of money in that fight for him.

Comment

If Mayweather can't win a middleweight title than he must be a bum. Mayweather would have to win a heavyweight title just to be on par with PAC. What PAC is doing is equivalent to as if Floyd was knocking out a heavyweight.

Comment

I doubt it. The most Floyd has ever weighed on fight night was 150 lbs. Most of those MW weigh around 170 or more on fight night. I still highly doubt it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Pacquiao will fight Valuev and it will look like this:

That is literally one of the best video's I have ever watched.

Comment

Working...
                    X