Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder puts Kelvin Price to sleep with a right hand. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder puts Kelvin Price to sleep with a right hand. Thoughts?

Deontay destroyed price! What do you think about the Knockout?

Wladimir never shown one punch KO power like that when he was fighting his bum of the week during the late 90's early 2000's.

Amazing one punch ko power and that's all you need against Wladimir.
    One Punch KO Power.

The end is near for Wladimir.

Comment

perfect 1 punch KO, best american heavyweight for sure

Comment

Still want to see him tested.....Fury, Povetkin, or Pulev be a good step up before fightin Wladimir or Haye.

Comment

Price was there to collect a paycheck....he wasn't a threat at all....

I like Wilder but I would like to see more stiff comp....he has power, but look who he's fought....

Comment

He's still too raw. Would like to see him develop a left hook and a better defense than pulling his head back and jumping away.

That said, his one punch power is phenomenal.

Comment

Great punch, ****e opponent. Wilder needs to fight someone half decent like Adamek.

Comment

Gods on his side so that may mean he might fight either Chazz Witherspoon or Tommy Morrison next

Comment

Hes got ways to go! All he showed today was devastating power. He looked awful when pressured. Instead of covering his face and/or body, his hands were up in the air very amateur like! No jab, no upper body movement. I see him relying to much on his power but I didn't see anything else tonight! Very raw talent, thats it!

Comment

For a start he didn't put him to sleep. He threw 1 punch the whole fight. Terrible, TERRIBLE boxer. No jab at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X