Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Amir Khans next fight defiantly be in Manchester, UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Amir Khans next fight defiantly be in Manchester, UK?

According to Boxrec he is fighting in the M.E.N. arena in Manchester on the 16th of April and the Opponent is TBA.

Has this date and venue been confirmed by Golden Boy?
    If so myself and a few mates will are willing to book flights in a day or so to Manchester I'm just worried it's Boxrec BS.

how'd you get your reason account back??

Comment

he will fight there mate and ill be there too,who ever he fights out of peterson,mclocksy or even prescott 2

Comment

I'd wait for an official announcement about the opponent and venue. Boxrec isn't always accurate

And if it's Mccloskey or someone even worse - you might not want to see it anyway

I should be there too if it is in manchester

Comment

Yes, defiantly.

Comment

Yeah it's likely it will be in the M.E.N Arena. Would of liked it be held at the 02 arena though.

Comment

Sounds nailed on to be on the 16th with that date booked with Sky Box Office.

Will definitely be in England and I would be very surprised if it wasn't at the MEN. Personally, I would wait until it was official just to be 100% sure..

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Sounds nailed on to be on the 16th with that date booked with Sky Box Office.

Will definitely be in England and I would be very surprised if it wasn't at the MEN. Personally, I would wait until it was official just to be 100% sure..
                Do you know much about Manchester? Never been to the M.E.N. arena,
                Is it near Eastlands?? Man City are playing Spurs on the 16th aswell.

Comment

I just know it will definitely be in the UK.

Comment

I want to see Khan fight live. I'm just scared he's going to get Prescott'ed again and i don't want to see that **** live

Comment

Working...
                    X