Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie's momma's jokes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really old thread Charlie, opinions of some folk were different back then.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      i hope all your mothers die of breast cancer, now U muthafduckkkers talking bout my Mom????? Im a KILL ALL OF u, Im a commit a columby On u mutha****kiers, and Ill Kill and rape all ure slut moms
      Z ,this thread is old , keep it calm man

it was intended as a joke at the time , you know myself , danny and real deal are not hating on you man

if i hated you i wouldnt make up pics and videos supporting you bro

Comment

lol :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
          lol :blow:
          335 posts ,WOW

Comment

PLease your just kissing his ass and talking **** about the man infront of his ****ing face, he is so stupid he isnt even saying **** back, and you have some nerve to talk **** about me.

Your over here talking about the kids mom yourself stop sugar coating this **** you know exactly what your doing you freak.

Comment

lol

Comment

Im gonna Murder all Of U on this site I swear.... and Ill Kill and rape all ure whore moms... U ****kking ***giittts

Comment

clash u ****king Bitttch u talking about my Mom now Huh??????? u wanna die ***gittt... U wanna die???????? U wanna ****king die????? cause Ill Murder u and Ill spray Sperm all over ure moms mouth bitttch

Comment

Mutha****kkerrs talkkin **** about my family and when I make a video takkin **** u guys say ohhh charlie your so disrespectfull....... MAN STFU U stupid ****kks, I havent said a word about bazookas family cause he stopped talking about my family, But u idiots keep going aright aright

Comment

mutha****kkerrs be talkking about my family Ill take some bodys Life If they talk my family down, id go Life in prison for my family, I dont care .....

Comment

Working...
                      X