Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Rips Keith Thurman Over Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight make it happen GBP

Comment

I really wish Thurman could have fought Maidana on Sat, but too bad Maidana had to duck another fight like the clown that he is. I think Thurman is too young and green but the cat wants a shot at better competition and I say let him do it.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Thurman's alwyas had the raw boned, brute power, but ck his early, say bouts 1-7 & his last 3/4...he has not learned 1 thing...plus he's calling out welters & jr welter while he's almost @160...let him call out Alvarez if he wants a shot....he then will know how to try & get up off the floor...very overated puncher, as I posted a week or so bk, a modern day Bob Satterfield, u young guys look him up...
        You accusing Thurman of doing the same thing Canelo been doing picking on smaller men

Comment

I wasn't at all impressed with Thurman on Saturday. I really couldn't understand what Lampley was saying about Thurman because it sounded to me like he was trying to talk with Thurman's dick in his mouth.

Comment

Looks like Paulie's very interested despite his words. Destroying a young, hyped Haymon prospect would only boost Paulie's veteran profile.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Welterweight titleholder Paulie Malignaggi didn’t take too kindly to undefeated prospect Keith Thurman calling him out after Thurman’s win over Orlando Lora on this past Saturday’s “Boxing After Dark” on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]
              What dues? LMFAO, get over yourself Paulie. You know youre just keeping that Interim belt warm.

Comment

to green , paulie makes him look bad wide ud
                i see zab vs paris 2 coming
                if paulie thought he was at all a threat he wouldn't have responded
                thurman has power thts all i really saw paulies chin has proven to be granite

Comment

I remember asking my boy who won the first fight cuz i stepped out for a second and he said keith "One Hit" Herman won. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by eddycolon21
                    I honestly think he can beat Paulie, Bradley, Canelo, and Mayweather. He is really crafty ad has some speed and power to him pretty smart in the ring and it looks like he can take a punch paulie has no power to him, Bradley sucks, Canelo is slow and dumb in the ring, and Floyd is getting old He should fight thomas dulorme. They are two prospects that are really good.

Dude you must be part of Thurman's crew? Because everything you said, makes zero sense. What part of Thurman is crafty? He fought a guy who was three times slower than him and still ended up with a bruised eye! He has zero speed and he has yet to face a fighter with power, so assuming he can take a punch is mute. Everyone you named would be this guy, Paulie and Bradley outpoint him, Canelo and Mayweather stop him. And then you after your seemingly ******ed statement, you come right behind all of that and contradict yourself by saying he should fight Dulermo, whose a prospect. If he can beat all these champs, why should he fight an up and coming guy? Dude, you should really be band for such ignorance that you put out.

Comment

Dues just like everyone else! Who has Thurman fought of any significance? How did that fight even end up on HBO? How did Thurman end up on HBO? Dude has literally fought 6 guys with winning records and he's calling out superstars? Really? And by the way, Paulie is the full WBA champ. Last person to hold the title was Mosley when he was defeated by Mayweather.
                      Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      What dues? LMFAO, get over yourself Paulie. You know youre just keeping that Interim belt warm.

Comment

Working...
                      X