No announcement yet.

Would Love To See Matthysee Against A Righty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Love To See Matthysee Against A Righty

would love to see how that changes things. His last 3 fights were against all Southpaws. He fought very well. Better then most guys do against Southpaws even though I think the opponents gave him some help. How would it change against a righty? Most of the time its alot easier.

I said the same about Broner after the Ponce fight. That he will look much better against a righty. I also have been saying that I want to see Berto against a righty for a long time but they keep putting him in with Southpaws and it finally bit him. I think he would look better also but now it might be too late.

Anyways, maybe get Lucas in there with a soft fight since he's had a couple of tough ones but then come back with a big time righty like Maidana, Bradley, or whoever. I want to see how different he looks, better or worse

he needs to work on defense and timing, he got tangled up and caught by devon at times. but yeah, i'd like to see him get some easy fights down, get his confidence a bit up, and then get a shot at one of the top names of the division...

Comment

Working...
    X