Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's implying she got her beauty from her white side, and her fugly from her black side.

True Racist Story.

Comment

Its pisses me off a lil to hear about all these tales of Mr C being a closet racist..

He knows where im from and we have always got on fine
      always treats mans with respect..So i kinda wanna blank this **** off like the rest and try not to start thinking about it...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        EXPLAIN this post that you deleted yesterday, in this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...97#post7216297
        I see nothing wrong with that statement but he is known for having a favoritism towards white fights.....but alot of posters on here have the same biases in favor of fighters and ppl of their own ethnicity, they are rarely called on it when they make much worse comments than this.

Comment

Halle Berry looks like a Pakistani girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            Halle Berry looks like a Pakistani girl.
            Not at ****ing all. Get the **** out of here with that ****. Looks like a mixed person.

Comment

I have read Tunney write some racist ass comments but this one I have to agree with him. I mean did she get her good looks from her dad?

A lot of people get their looks from their mothers. Everyone tells me I look like my mother, no ****. Just saying, he just stated the obvious here. Halle got her good looks from her mother because she's a beautiful blond woman in his opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Call me racist but, Alicia Keys got her good looks from her Irish/Italian mother imho.

Comment

she is still looked by america as a black woman, you guys forget about the ''one-drop rule'' created by whites (tunney's OWN people).

she's black, like it or not .

Comment

She looks like a pretty Pakistani.

Comment

I thought everyone knew that he's a racist.

Was it some kind of secret? I thought he made it pretty clear with 90% of his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash_Ketchum View Post
                      I have read Tunney write some racist ass comments but this one I have to agree with him. I mean did she get her good looks from her dad?

A lot of people get their looks from their mothers. Everyone tells me I look like my mother, no ****. Just saying, he just stated the obvious here. Halle got her good looks from her mother because she's a beautiful blond woman in his opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Call me racist but, Alicia Keys got her good looks from her Irish/Italian mother imho.
                      Getting your looks only from your mother is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                      X