No announcement yet.

Paul Williams was impressive yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
    No need to dick ride bro. No one's banging you in here for flossing with Williams curlies.
    Can I make a point without stool pushers like you bringing up your male fanatsies.

Oh and those were your mothers curlies I was flossin, I could be your father if you were born anytime after 82.aye Just call me pops anyway

Comment

Sergio Martinez has a crazy KO percentage in the 2000's. Paul has chin, even when he was down, it's was more because of his lankiness, he was not hurt, maybe a little stunned at most.

Comment

P.will was expected to win. i was more impressed with martinez for makin it such a close fight even droppin paul

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
          Sergio Martinez has a crazy KO percentage in the 2000's. Paul has chin, even when he was down, it's was more because of his lankiness, he was not hurt, maybe a little stunned at most.
          Williams was visibly hurt my friend. I don't think he truly got his legs back till the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            Can I make a point without stool pushers like you bringing up your male fanatsies.

Oh and those were your mothers curlies I was flossin, I could be your father if you were born anytime after 82.aye Just call me pops anyway
            lol, you weren't making a point. You started a thread basically crying for respect for your man crush when anyone with any sense knew he fought a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
              lol, you weren't making a point. You started a thread basically crying for respect for your man crush when anyone with any sense knew he fought a good fight.
              My point was that People need to actually consider factors like styles instead of name and boxrec stats. Martinez may not be a big name but a definite danger and world class opposition

If he wouldve spanked someone like Pavlik I wouldnt have been impressed but he hung in with the best of 154 and won based on his tenacity. The dude is real.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                My point was that People need to actually consider factors like styles instead of name and boxrec stats. Martinez may not be a big name but a definite danger and world class opposition

If he wouldve spanked someone like Pavlik I wouldnt have been impressed but he hung in with the best of 154 and won based on his tenacity. The dude is real.
                bump

Comment

impressive heart and guts but my thoughts on how slow he is were confirmed even more so with a slick boxer like martinez. not that im expecting him to be like ali or anything, but his jab a punch that can work him wonders was telegraphed and led to martinez countering A LOT. that extra reach he had actually hurt him in this respect in the sense that he tried to throw punches someone with his height shouldn't have. despite that though, he earned more respect in my book.

Comment

Working...
                  X