No announcement yet.

At what height would you call someone a midget during trash talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You taller than Bringer Teng? I think he's like 6'7".
    I didn't mean it literally, I'm just taller than most anyone I encounter. I'm 192 cm (6'3), not a freak by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      I didn't mean it literally, I'm just taller than most anyone I encounter. I'm 192 cm (6'3), not a freak by any means.
      Tall ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Tall ****er.
        It's probably about the ideal height for a male imo. Tall but not freakishly so. I still don't really perceive myself as tall most of the time, probably because I was short/average until my late teens. When I'm with a typical-sized girl (5'4ish or less) it's really noticeable though, why I like my women to be 5'7-5'8 or so

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          I doubt you will gain 2-3 inches but you can always try
          You can grow 3 inches but not after you have already grown to what your genes let you grow. When you're going through puberty before you hit 21, you can take HGH and it will give you 2-3 inches than what you were going to end up being because of genes.

But one or two inches yeah actually even after you hit puberty and are over 21, it's very possible with dedication and discipline to grow at least 2 inches taking yoga/pilates classes. Look it up. It's not really that your bones grow longer, it just straightens you out and gives you at least 2 inches more to your height. Your neck and spine straighten out=you look taller.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
            You can grow 3 inches but not after you have already grown to what your genes let you grow. When you're going through puberty before you hit 21, you can take HGH and it will give you 2-3 inches than what you were going to end up being because of genes.

But one or two inches yeah actually even after you hit puberty and are over 21, it's very possible with dedication and discipline to grow at least 2 inches taking yoga/pilates classes. Look it up. It's not really that your bones grow longer, it just straightens you out and gives you at least 2 inches more to your height. Your neck and spine straighten out=you look taller.

That's just because a lot of people don't straighten out their back, or neck when they walk and stand.

Comment

I'm 5'9 - 5'10 so I won't be calling anyone a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post

Kev do you do those? Post results

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  you're a midget

gtfo out this thread

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
                    you're a midget

gtfo out this thread
                    I may be a 'midget' but I'm as strong as a OX.

'No Money' lol, I always laugh a lil bit when I see your username.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                      Stop lying, I stood next to you and you were exactly my height.

Comment

Working...
                      X