Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyds Fans Flaunt Floyd to The Public Like Floyd Flaunts His Money To The Public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds Fans Flaunt Floyd to The Public Like Floyd Flaunts His Money To The Public

It's pathetic, and obnoxious.

and you've been crying like a b1tch since saturday it gets no more pathetic than that..you even started calling people monkeys and thats bottom of the barrel.you are a sad,miserable hating ass f@ggot

Comment

-genesis-, you're a good poster when you're not talking about floyd. what happened? you lose big money on the fight?

Comment

lol i have no problem with floyd fans - he is a brilliant boxer. . . but WHY do some think that floyd's success IS THEIR SUCCESS? hahaha it's like they think if floyd gets paid, they get paid. . . hahaha they go around thinking that the public views them like floyd mayweather. . hahahahaha funny, but sad. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          lol i have no problem with floyd fans - he is a brilliant boxer. . . but WHY do some think that floyd's success IS THEIR SUCCESS? hahaha it's like they think if floyd gets paid, they get paid. . . hahaha they go around thinking that the public views them like floyd mayweather. . hahahahaha funny, but sad. . .
          They go around bragging about his money like it's theirs.....it's like if Mexicans bragged about the richest man in the world, Mexican Carlos Slim.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            they're living vicariously, delusional but whatever gets them through the day I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              It's pathetic, and obnoxious.
              What happened to you?

I don't remember you being so whiny before the fight.

Let it go.

Comment

@ elo and weebler. . . lol it's like they believe that floyd's haters are THEIR HATERS. . . haha they actually have told themselves that they are floyd. . . they believe that when people view them, they view them as some outlaw badguy who is paid. . . they think they are rich and have their own haters. . . haha like that one poster who calls himself "the badguy", and crash dummy OG or whatever his name is. . . they go to the public library, log on the computer, and assume living floyd's life. . .

Comment

I cant wait till the day that people start to understand the meaning of Devils Advocate.

I also anxiously await the day that people realize flo*os wouldnt exist as they do now if it wasnt for a certain group of Pac fans.

Many people such as myself get caught up in defending a fighter, not because they feel the way some of you guys think they do about that fighter but to offset the blatant hate and false statements made by a group of nationalists.

Flo*os are the yin to the Pact*rds yang so to speak. One has no need to exist without the other. Its pretty obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    I cant wait till the day that people start to understand the meaning of Devils Advocate.

I also anxiously await the day that people realize flo*os wouldnt exist as they do now if it wasnt for a certain group of Pac fans.

Many people such as myself get caught up in defending a fighter, not because they feel the way some of you guys think they do about that fighter but to offset the blatant hate and false statements made by a group of nationalists.

Flo*os are the yin to the Pact*rds yang so to speak. One has no need to exist without the other. Its pretty obvious...
                    couldn't have said it any better myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X