Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    There's a poster name _original_ who I believe I've seen state that Marquez won all 4. There are many others that just aren't coming to me at the moment.

Please don't attack my education level because I can guarantee you peaked where I simply began.

It's laughable to even say that sleepyboy doesn't have Marquez problems when in fact he does. It must eat you up inside knowing that Manny was stretched out and laughed at around the world by a guy who Floyd toyed with.

Though I'm sure you haven't seen that fight yet.
    You keep talking but I don't see you backing anything up. Go watch the fight first before you start stroking your own dick. Your education means nothing to me and no one asked.

I would have loved to see Pacquiao or Floyd or Floyd vs Martinez or Floyd vs Lara or Floyd vs margarito or Floyd vs prime Cotto and Mosley, or even Canelo and Maidana without stipulations, but Floyd isn't about that.

Theres a reason Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao but figuring things out doesn't seem to be your strongsuit.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-26-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      You keep talking but I don't see you backing anything up. Go watch the fight first before you start stroking your own dick. Your education means nothing to me and no one asked.

I would loved to see Pacquiao or Floyd or Floyd vs Martinez or Floyd vs Lara or Floyd vs margarito or Floyd vs prime Cotto and Mosley but Floyd isn't about that.
      Isn't about that? You mean like the time when Floyd signed his side of the contact and all that was needed was for the Filipino boy to agree to random blood and urine testing? You mean like that?

It must kill you guys inside knowing one of the biggest fights of our generation wasn't made because one half was afraid of needles...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar adam ali View Post
        manny has great skill and talent, but his best trait is his warrior heart and spirit..
        this^^^^^^^

Comment

Isn't about that? You mean like the time when Floyd signed his side of the contact and all that was needed was for the Filipino boy to agree to random blood and urine testing? You mean like that?

It must kill you guys inside knowing one of the biggest fights of our generation wasn't made because one half was afraid of needles...
          So is it like Egyptian people to dwell on the past? Just because Pacquiao didn't sign one contract, that makes it ok for Floyd to reject all others after that?

That must be why you're so stupid, because you're living off the past and ignoring everything else.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-26-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

So is it like Egyptian people to dwell on the past? Just because Pacquiao didn't sign one contract, that makes it ok for Floyd to reject all others after that?
            I'm not sure what your infatuation with Egyptians is exactly, as for me I'm African American. There's no need to dwell on the past, especially not if you're a sleepyiao fan considering the fact that he ran away from drug tests only to agree to them years later after he's dwindled off the juice. You must not have kept a close ear to the situation because Floyd NEVER rejected any offers.

It should also be noted that Floyd literally got his jail stint postponed JUST SO HE COULD FIGHT PACQUIAO IN MAY, but Manny had this mysterious cut about his eye that was going to need MONTHS to heal .

So there goes that one. He's not gettin' up Jim!!

Comment

I'm not what your infatuation with Egyptians is exactly, as for me I'm African American. There's no need to dwell on the past, especially not if you're a sleepyiao fan considering the fact that he ran away from drug tests only to agree to them years later after he's dwindled off the juice. You must not have kept a close ear to the situation because Floyd NEVER rejected any offers.

It should also be noted that Floyd literally got his jail stint postponed JUST SO HE COULD FIGHT PACQUIAO IN MAY, but Manny had this mysterious cut about his eye that was going to need MONTHS to heal .

So there goes that one. He's not gettin' up Jim!!
              Oh ok so you agree that the people in your avatar are Egyptians and have nothing to do with you. Glad we got that out of the way. I wonder why your have their profile picture and not your own race.

What would you prefer Pacquiao have done? Bend over and give in to all of Floyd's pussy demands like Canelo and Maidana? I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way buddy.

This is a man's sport. You and your Queen Floyd Cleopatra are in the wrong place.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-26-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

That may be so but firstly someone would need to wake his ass up first.

Last I checked he's still sleepy.
                  Well maybe you need to keep checking, because last time majority of the boxing world and I checked, he was a world champion and beating undeafeted "hungry lions."

Comment

I would have loved to see Pacquiao or Floyd or Floyd vs Martinez or Floyd vs Lara or Floyd vs margarito or Floyd vs prime Cotto and Mosley, or even Canelo and Maidana without stipulations, but Floyd isn't about that.

Theres a reason Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao but figuring things out doesn't seem to be your strongsuit.
                    Oooo please just STOP. Manny Pacquiao didn't want to fight Mosley after Mosley destroyed Margarito. Manny Pacquiao fought a drained and shot Miguel Cotto. Manny Pacquiao fought a drained and shot De La Hoya. Manny Pacquiao fought a washed up Margarito who was coming off a terrible TKO loss. You want me to go on? or you just gon pretend that Manny's opponents where at their best when Pac defeated them?

Comment

Oh ok so you agree that the people in your avatar are Egyptians and have nothing to do with you. Glad we got that out of the way. I wonder why your have their profile picture and not your own race.

What would you prefer Pacquiao have done? Bend over and give in to all of Floyd's pussy demands like Canelo and Maidana? I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way buddy.

This is a man's sport. You and your queen Floyd are in the wrong place.
                      They are of my own race. I know it upsets people like you so I'll keep it up. If I did choose to take it down and replace it at least I know I'd have many champions of my race to choose from like Floyd, Ward, BHop and so on. You on the other hand might not get the same pleasure, that is of course unless you want to photoshop a belt on Mercita Gesta or photoshop a picture of Manny Pacquiao actually being awake for once. Perhaps even Donaire running for his life against Rigo in the last couple of rounds would suffice.

He's not getting up Jim! Noooo he's been knocked out!! KTFO6

Comment

Working...
                      X