Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL 2014-2015 Season Page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The falcons are going to be really good again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I think he has big potential, I don't think he see's too many targets this year though. I do think Markus Wheaton takes a big step this year. Dude has killer speed, and with opposing D's focusing on Antonio Brown who's now a Top 5 WR, and with Moore/Miller working the middle of the field, Wheaton will have his targets.

So long as Pittsburgh's guys take that next step, we could have a good year. Will be interesting.
      Start a Mega Steelers thread. Someone started a fortywhiners thread so someone should start a thread for a team that is more superior than the santa clara fortywhiners

Comment

My Pats will be 11-5 or 12-4, like always.

They'll get to the AFC Championship, like always.

They'll probably lose because they only got there through smoke and mirrors and great coaching/QB play, as has been the case since 2010. I'm happy to have Revis, and that will obviously help the defense, but I still have to depend on Gronk being healthy to have a dependable offense come playoff time. How can I depend on Gronk being healthy come playoff time?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          The falcons are going to be really good again.
          how so?

did they get a new quarterback?

Comment

Comment

How mad will you guys be when the Eagles win the super bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                How mad will you guys be when the Eagles win the super bowl?

Comment

Sean Lee getting hurt made what was already going to be a rough year for the Dallas Cowboys even rougher.

Best case scenario is 10 wins, unless somehow the offense becomes Denver's from last year.

All I can do is hope!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Best qb is either Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, or Cam Newton. Peyton Manning is old and a good Tom Brady would have turned Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson into pro bowlers.
                    Couldnt disagree more...

Newton doesn't belong in the Top 5, let alone 3. Brees is Top 5 but his numbers are inflated, he throws 50 times every single game.

Comment

Patriots Superbowl champs 19-0.

DPOTY - JJ Watt.

MVP - Blake Bortles' girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                      X