ESPN P4P list? Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    How has Mikey not proven himself?

Hes won titles in 2 weight classes and beaten Salido, R. Martinez, Burgis, and Lopez. He should be Top 10
    Not proven enough to be Top 10. He has one good win (Salido) and a decent win (Burgos). Rocky? Juanma? lol

Comment

Garcia and Golovkin need to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        GGG is the B-side. Chavez Jr. will be the one carrying the PPV.
        Maidana and Lara will be on PPV too.
        dont tell him that, he might get his feelings hurt and GGG might not even fight chavez, let alone be on ppv.. "lara the runner" will be on ppv before ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Says the dumbest person on this forum lol. Everything I stated were facts, dummy.

Golovkin gets better ratings than Ward and he is also heading into his first PPV fight before Ward who nobody cares about. FACT.

Martinez is ducking Golovkin. FACT.

ESPN and most media outlets have proclaimed Golovkin as the most avoided fighter in the sport. FACT.

Again, deal with it.
          lol you still can't have a guy on the p4p list until he's actually beaten a top guy. lets just wait a bit, I'm sure he will get there but as of right now he's still got some more work to put in.
          Last edited by Kingjames6Flee; 04-16-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            Not proven enough to be Top 10. He has one good win (Salido) and a decent win (Burgos). Rocky? Juanma? lol

burgos, rocky, juanma are all decent wins

his only good win is salido

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              dont tell him that, he might get his feelings hurt and GGG might not even fight chavez, let alone be on ppv.. "lara the runner" will be on ppv before ggg
              i thought it was chavez jr having contract issues

Comment

I feel that GGG is a bit too low, and the list is lacking some more action fighters. Like Maidana, who's upset wins over Ortiz and Broner should put him there over Mikey. Mayweather, Ward and Wlad aren't top 3 IMO, top 5-6 yes, they are a bit too boring and they should not represent the best top 3 in boxing. Pac, GGG, Kovalev in that order should be 1, 2, and 3. Froch not being there at all is a disservice to boxing, dude's never been in a boring fight. SMFH. At least The Ring has him #10, but then they don't have GGG, WTF is up with these varying lists.

1. Pacquiao
                2. Golovkin
                3. Kovalev
                4. Boreweather
                5. Boredre Ward
                6. Boredimir Boredko
                7. God
                8. Froch
                9. Martinez
                10. Rigondeaux/Canelo (They have to fight for it)

God: Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

wlad and rigo should be higher.

Stevenson should be on there over GGG. I like Garcia on there at 10. I think that's fair, but wouldn't argue with froch/bhop/someone else over him. DSG doesn't belong in the top 10 imo, since i think he clearly lost his last fight.

Comment

Not a bad list. Have seen more ludicrous attempts than that.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      i thought it was chavez jr having contract issues
                      he doesnt want an extension with TR so yea

Comment

Working...
                      X