Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should congroidsman manny pacquiao fire freddie roach for his racist commennts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congroidman.... I think this guy is unbiased in this situation.... let's listen to him

Comment

Im mexican and that was not racist so STFU. If he would of said ****in bean-er than thats another story. Now making fun of someones disease is crossing the line

Comment

Forget Roach.

They need to fire Michael Buffer for every time he announces Pacquiao, he exclaims "The Filipino Pride"

Comment

no; only the US has race hustlers.

Comment

Callin someone a Mexican mothr****er is not rascist. And I'm Mexican

Comment

its a free for all to say or do whatever it takes to hurt the other persons feelings when it comes to a fight, for you to get the upper hand. theres no rules of engagement.

yall some soft ass fggots specially OP.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                its a free for all to say or do whatever it takes to hurt the other persons feelings when it comes to a fight, for you to get the upper hand. theres no rules of engagement.

yall some soft ass fggots specially OP.
                yea really, and had floyd said it there would be 1000 pages going already with people saying floyd should be fined and blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  yea really, and had floyd said it there would be 1000 pages going already with people saying floyd should be fined and blah blah
                  I seriously doubt that and what if anything would you be saying? mister soft and sensitive

Comment

HEY I SAID THIS TOO!!!!!!

REALISTICALLY, the answer is yes

But he's not gonna... And lets be honest, he's not really racist, he's just weak minded... Couldn't think to call the fat guy fat, and to call Ellie a nerd or something... He's just a weak minded honkey... They don't call'm crackers for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                      But Floyd said eat dogs and cats and make him cook sushi...that's racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X