Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos "King" Molina the most underrated MW in the world???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    That match up has boring written all over it.

I enjoy King Molina fights... He would school that chump in your AVI too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Well, he should have the best resume at 154 right now.

Should have got the W over Lara who according to BoxingScene is one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Should have the W over Kirkland.

Beat Cintron who was expected to beat him and was heavy underdog.
      Depending on who you think won between Molina and Lara, one of those two has the best resume at 154.

I can't blame people for not liking Carlos Molina, but it irritates me when people try to discredit him. Typically it comes from Alvarez fans.

Comment

i haven't watched the Lara fight but he was whopping kirklands ass till i don't know what happened. i think he's got skills but IM not watching him vs Spinks unless i wanna punish myself

Comment

Molina is easily 1 of the best at 154. I don't find him annoying at all. I like to see his swarming style.

Comment

Well he called GGG out and look what happen? I guess we can call Molina a badas* since GGG looked the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              was about to post the same thing. he ceratainly shouldn't have been DQ'd, as his cornermen should know to stay the hell out of the ring. we don't know how that fight was going to end. they were scheduled for 12, and kirkland is a finisher. molina would have had a hard time keeping him away while hurt, given his lack of power. if kirkland had it in the tank he could have very well stopped him.

silly ending, that fight. we don't know what would have happened, and certainly can't say to any degree of certainty that either would have won the fight
              I suppose.

Although he looked well on his way to winning a wide decision.

I don't think Kirkland would have stopped him in the last round but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Depending on who you think won between Molina and Lara, one of those two has the best resume at 154.

I can't blame people for not liking Carlos Molina, but it irritates me when people try to discredit him. Typically it comes from Alvarez fans.
                I can't see an argument for Lara winning that fight to be honest.

He was lucky to get a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I can't see an argument for Lara winning that fight to be honest.

He was lucky to get a draw.
                  I agree, Molina owned Lara. In fact the only reason (I believe) why Lara is so highly touted is because of the opponent he chose after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I agree, Molina owned Lara. In fact the only reason (I believe) why Lara is so highly touted is because of the opponent he chose after that fight.
                    He was beating Vanes convincingly before the fight was stopped, so that helps his resume as well, even listed as a draw. He and Molina are the only two fighting other contenders at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      He was beating Vanes convincingly before the fight was stopped, so that helps his resume as well, even listed as a draw. He and Molina are the only two fighting other contenders at the weight.
                      Was he now?? I missed quite a few fights tbh. I'm rather rusty in the knowledge department. Not surprising that he was beating Vanes. I did hear he also did a lot of running. Not surprising though Vanes has underrated power.

Comment

Working...
                      X