Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali, Haye Talk Directly: Discussion Details, Return Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He did say power punches tbf.

In which case, Wlad only landed 29 power punches to Haye's 36. Yeah though, Wlad's jab is what controlled the fight.
    Yeah just read that actually. I watched it from afghanistan on a ****ty connection, thats my excuse.

Comment

It's quite a shame Haye gets another title shot without doing anything for it. If the fight happens, it will only happen in a German football stadium, and if Haye somehow manages to win due to Vitali's age (which is pretty improbable) it will increase Haye's legacy but at the same time magnify Wlad's win over Haye.

Originally posted by keelaybrown View Post
      wald fans tend to forget how bad wald was in that fight he barley opened up he was scared of getting countered,,,for all the hate on haye wald didn look too good in that fight
      That's bullshit, Wlad is no offensive brawler, he's the safety first fighter, and he still was the one pushing the action the entire fight with Haye running away for 12 rounds, and he threw and landed considerably more.

Comment

Why wouldnt you want to see this fight?

Who the hell else is there for vitali to fight? Fury, that liverpool **** heavyweight?

David haye is proven, fast, poweful, elusive, and will bring more excitement back. I actually think haye has a good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          this fight should happen in england...
          i know it will easily fill the seats in germany as well, but haye would be under a lot of pressure if he had to fight in front of his own public. who knows what we'll get if the fight happens in germany again.
          there will be also olympic games in london in summer.
          If the Olympic Games are in England anywhere hear the time of a Klitschko fight, people are not going to take a chance on their money being thrown away on Haye....again. Most will likely keep their monry for the Games.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBA heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is possibly going to return to action as early as June 2, if his injured left shoulder continues to properly heal - or else he will fight in the month of September. Vitali suffered a minor left shoulder injury during last month's decision win over Dereck Chisora in Munich.

[Click Here To Read More]
            First time I've seen you make an error. Of course I haven't been looking, but it's unusual. You have "A's" instead of "C's"....as in WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
              Makes me happy to read a post like this. I truly hope you're right. He gets soo much coverage from the UK media, you'd think that everyone would pay to see him just because he's a "polarizing figure". When in actuality, he should be seen as a conman.
              I hope it is here in the UK if it does happen, I'll be cheering on Vitali but to be honest I think Haye could well win if it gets signed up.... age is catching up with Vitali...

Haye is a conman of the highest order though, I think most boxing fans are turned off by him these days, he's let himself down on a huge scale

Comment

Hate on haye as much as yous like but i rate this fight vitali is allot easier to hit then wlad okay hes more of a fighter but his defence is his offence and haye could take that away with his hand speed and footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  David Haye is such a tool. Only now, after Vitali looked somewhat vulnerable (allegedly from a shoulder injury), does he show any bit of interest in actually fighting him.
                  Haye could see into the future so agreed to the terms in December. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                    Don't be such a fool my man. Haye has been negotiating with Vitali for a number of months before and he even talked about fighting Vitali moments before the Chisora fight.
                    How's he being a fool? Haye's an opportunistic Emmanuel who's only interest is in making the most money as possible. Fuk him up the anusol.

Comment

If Vitali really wants Haye and he is getting out of boxing soon, he hasn't got time to wait for Haye to "earn the shot."

Comment

Working...
                      X