No announcement yet.

wtf is up with idiots at bars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I wasn't the least bit offended, I just thought it was so far out of left field that I could only laugh inside. He was just drunk, and I'm 100% sure he wouldn't act like that given he was sober.
    don't let that instigator laugh at you, if I got pissed at every unintentional snub that happened in my direction i would be smashing people all over the province. Your reaction was a good one.

Comment

How does anyone get angry and want to fight or start talking about when they were molested while drunk? I just never understood that.

Its all good times when your smashed and everyone is much sexier.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        hey Lucy, are you a boxing fan or do you just like talking nonsense with the boys?

I am not trying to be a jerk, just wondering.
        i don't like u too lucy... f.u go suck a baboon c0ck..

Comment

"WTF is up with idiots at bars?"...... Is that a rhetorical question?

Comment

Was at a boxing show on Friday and then a club afterwards and i saw 5 fights NOT INCLUDING the boxing lol

My town is full of wankers who love a fight tho

Comment

Drinks give under confident men wings.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of people just can't handle their drink. Some guy threatened to stab me and my friend outside a kebab shop last night, not sure why really as we were having a conversation with him perfectly fine just before

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  Yeah, a lot of people just can't handle their drink. Some guy threatened to stab me and my friend outside a kebab shop last night, not sure why really as we were having a conversation with him perfectly fine just before
                  What an empty threat and not even intimidating LOL.

Threatening someone with a prospect knife attack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                    ok so i went into a bar last night for the 2nd time in my life and there was a drunk guy of average size about 5'9 175-180lbs, he was a bit drunk i could see and he just walks up to this guy 6 foot 5+ and about 300lbs about the same build as antonio "bigfoot" silva, the guy stands in the big guys face and mutters something i couldnt hear and then looks pissed and says "you're not that big to be leaving here like that", Then the big guy just turns his back and the guy stands there for a minute and says "you ever been mugged?" to the big guy. The big guy keeps ignoring him and the little guy says "well **** you then ya **** be a little panzy". The big guy just ignored him still and the average guy stood there 5 more minutes staring and finally just walked away. What the **** is up with drunk *******s?.
                    The strange thing is this:

We think the big guy is mature and was right not to smash Drunkie.

If he was the same size or smaller than Drunkie, we'd be calling him a coward or f@g for not stepping to the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                      ok so i went into a bar last night for the 2nd time in my life and there was a drunk guy of average size about 5'9 175-180lbs, he was a bit drunk i could see and he just walks up to this guy 6 foot 5+ and about 300lbs about the same build as antonio "bigfoot" silva, the guy stands in the big guys face and mutters something i couldnt hear and then looks pissed and says "you're not that big to be leaving here like that", Then the big guy just turns his back and the guy stands there for a minute and says "you ever been mugged?" to the big guy. The big guy keeps ignoring him and the little guy says "well **** you then ya **** be a little panzy". The big guy just ignored him still and the average guy stood there 5 more minutes staring and finally just walked away. What the **** is up with drunk *******s?.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...l+man+syndrome

Comment

Working...
                      X