No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mike Jones on Winning The Soto Karass Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mike Jones on Winning The Soto Karass Rematch

Mike Jones Interview - Ryan Burton catches up with unbeaten welterweight Mike Jones to discuss his win over Jesus Soto Karass, the next targets that he wants to face and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I dont know what he be eating"........true...Karass is a tough SOB....dude gets my upmost...no doubt!!!

I dont like Berto one bit..not even a lil'....but I hope he gets by Ortiz so he and Mike can get it on....

Comment

Hopefully the fight with Kell Brook comes off

Comment

Forget Brooks! He needs Berto or PacRoid!

Comment

Mike Jones displayed excellent boxing ability and ring generalship against a fighter that you could have hit in the face with a brick and i'm sure he would have kept coming. That fight was one of those great fights where both the winner and loser earn respect and recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            "I dont know what he be eating"........true...Karass is a tough SOB....dude gets my upmost...no doubt!!!

I dont like Berto one bit..not even a lil'....but I hope he gets by Ortiz so he and Mike can get it on....
            berto wont fight jones.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Mike Jones displayed excellent boxing ability and ring generalship against a fighter that you could have hit in the face with a brick and i'm sure he would have kept coming. That fight was one of those great fights where both the winner and loser earn respect and recognition.
              1000% Co-Sign.

Comment

Working...
              X