Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was JFK killed by the same "Secret Society" who planned 9/11 & Iraq War?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    You are what the supremacists who killed JFK want us all to be: an idiot who is easy to manipulate.
    I might be insane.

But calling me an "Idiot that is easy to manipulate" is wrong Tunney.

LMAO you know that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Anyone who still believes in magic bullets should be castrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
        I don't know exactly what the importance of building 7 was.

You are what the supremacists who killed JFK want us all to be: an idiot who is easy to manipulate.
        Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[24] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[24] The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[25] National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[24] The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[1] Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.

I mean... come on.

Comment

Jfk was killed by William Greer, the ss agent and driver of his limo.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales. View Post
            Yes

he was killed by the zionist iluminati free masonry new world order. This group also were behind the falseflag operation 9/11. They also were behind the iraq war.
            lol zionist, illuminati, free masonry, new world order, are all the same thing?

Conspiracy theories are getting more and more ridiculous for each day

Comment

The NWO are the reason I got a flat tire today.

They put special tire popping gasses in the place I put air in my tires.

Comment

I don't know about the NWO **** and what not but it's obvious that someone within the government had JFK killed. He was the only real president America has had.

Comment

The grassy knoll was a snow job.

Comment

The Shadow Government took him out.

Comment

No wonder why the topic creator was banned, because he is a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X