Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** am i doin awake so early??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What the **** am i doin awake so early??

Man its 05:30 and i'm up drinking a coffee??? 1st thing i do??? - Boxingscene!!!

I woke up at 2 AM after goin to bed at 10 or sumthin. I got some ****ed up sleepin issues. I can't seem to sleep in really good unless it's a day I shouldn't cuz I got business to do.

Comment

Yeah same here. I went to sleep at like 9:30 after mandatory cuddle duty with the lil lady and just nodded of, woke up at like 1.

Comment

I don't like sleeping. I've been up since 7:45 and it's 1:12 as I type this.

Also, I managed to **** up my back during a work out on Saturday, so I'm not exactly feeling well

Comment

I just tried going to bed and i cant sleeo for ****, good thing i got the fellas of Boxingscene. Man its 1:15 am here in Los Angeles.

Comment

I don't feel like drinkin. Too late. Nothin else to do, so I'm just listenin to music and roamin the forums. BS is crucial to insomniacs like us fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I don't feel like drinkin. Too late. Nothin else to do, so I'm just listenin to music and roamin the forums. BS is crucial to insomniacs like us fellas.
              For real dog, man its gonna be one of those long ass nights i might see the sun come up. **** it, iam about to watch me some boxing fights.

Comment

That's the truth right there. I just took some Advil to relax my messed up back, though so I may knock out if this **** relaxes me.

Comment

just proves you have no life

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                    just proves you have no life
                    Owned. I used to rub one out when I couldn't sleep. It always works.

Comment

Working...
                    X