Collapse
No announcement yet.

internet speed pissing contest!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may sound abit ******ed here but whats the difference between the upload and download speed? Like is download the speed you can download at and upload is the speed you can upload things?

Comment

My Internet speed test results are,
      Download Speed: 18.89 Mbps
      Upload Speed:0.795 Mbps.
      I got this results from ScanMySpeed.com
      What you think about this speed?
      Is this good or bad?

Comment

Comment

Eat this Lambo suckers.

Got to be the winner - and no, slow and steady doesn't win the race!

Comment

Welcome to Australia

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              that's right, this is where you brag about how fast your internet connection is.

go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and show us what you got.

this is mine...

Fast enough that I never get lag when I stream ****. What other speeds are there?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                Fast enough that I never get lag when I stream ****. What other speeds are there?
                this thread was intended to compare connection speeds and not really to brag and **** on those unfortunate enough to have terrible connections.

last time I checked mine, it was twice as fast as the result I initially posted on here, even though it was via wifi and using my phone. I should get a better result if I'm on my pc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  this thread was intended to compare connection speeds and not really to brag and **** on those unfortunate enough to have terrible connections.

last time I checked mine, it was twice as fast as the result I initially posted on here, even though it was via wifi and using my phone. I should get a better result if I'm on my pc.

If we're not meant to brag, then why is it called a pissing contest?

I still rank #1 as far as I can see.

*winning*

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    If we're not meant to brag, then why is it called a pissing contest?

I still rank #1 as far as I can see.

*winning*
                    figure of speech, is all. and a joke, hence I added a smiley in my op.

was just curious what kind of speeds are out there, especially overseas.

Comment

Working...
                    X