Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins & Antonio Tarver just started a war of words.. Rematch brewing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins & Antonio Tarver just started a war of words.. Rematch brewing?

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 9 Jun

I'm glad see that there's new blood in my old division Adonis Stevenson brings that real excitement but don't expect @THEREALBHOP to call

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 10m

@Coachfuzz @THEREALBHOP everyone including Hopkins knows that wasn't me in that ring for what ever reason he won but I want the rematch

BERNARD HOPKINS EX @THEREALBHOP 8m

@AntonioTarver u must have a twin bcuz I fought someone who look like u
    Yes
    22.22%
    No
    77.78%

Will Tarver ever commentate again? He was a damn good commentator too.

Comment

Nah, Hopkins won't give milk dud a rematch. He brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Tarver just trying to get attention. He probably spent all his money on his gold digging stripper GFs and needs cash bad.

Comment

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 17m

@THEREALBHOP I know 7 yrs ago to this date you got the biggest win of your career over me and its been a bitter taste in my mouth ever since

BERNARD HOPKINS EX @THEREALBHOP 16m

@AntonioTarver lol really how many rounds did u win when we fought?

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 6m

@THEREALBHOP what difference does that make champ you know damn well you never faced me at my best and I'm not gonna take anything away

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 4m

@THEREALBHOP from your victory but be man enough to do it again I was far with you around the board. You beat me again I'll retire

Comment

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 5m

@THEREALBHOP I beat your ass I'll give you a rematch it's a win win for you old man��

BERNARD HOPKINS EX @THEREALBHOP 4m

@AntonioTarver fighters should always go in ring they best. Don't wait til after u get Azz kicked to say I wasn't my best.

Comment

MagicMan 5X Champ @AntonioTarver 3m

@THEREALBHOP you were training while I was Hollywood swinging it happen @LennoxLewis with Hasim Rahman but you didn't KO me 2 titles later. i'm still here

Comment

BERNARD HOPKINS EX @THEREALBHOP 5m

I jūst realize today 6-10-06 I kick @AntonioTarver twin brother Azz. Bcuz as Tarver say it wasn't him ������

Comment

they ****in around. they cool with each other.

Comment

Tarver just want his dad to spend time with him.....dude just a need a father to son...thats all!!...Tarver wants a pay day...in other words, he want B.Hop to pay child support....thats the price for sonning dudes!!

Comment

Working...
                  X