• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

Good stuff PB

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Donaire just called me and said He will sign when he wants to because he runs shlt not Rigo. He also said to tell all Rigo fans to relax...that he would beat the shlt out there boy before long. oh hold on..........

Donaire just called me back and said that sparring with Rigo will help him get ready for Mares!

Then he put me on hold because Manny called and never came back on line with me. So i called Buboy, but he was on the phone with Floyd trying to get him to fight Manny.
      tell him to leave his wifey at home a miscarriage would be tragic after rigo destroys him. we dont need her to witness that, kids go first bro

Comment

I'm beginning to think some of the Rigondeaux fans don't actually want him to fight Donaire. They seem too celebratory at any remote chance of Donaire not signing.

Comment

fight is happening in April

Comment

He hasn't signed yet so what's the big deal? he's signing soon. BTW, nonito is an american first and a filipino second.

Comment

Donaire is going to beat him and possibly put him to sleep. Too much power in the hands of the Filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I'm beginning to think some of the Rigondeaux fans don't actually want him to fight Donaire. They seem too celebratory at any remote chance of Donaire not signing.
                no way man we want it, we are just very skeptic i guess. But i do think the fight is 95% happening.

Comment

Working...
                X