Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If it happens it would be great for Boxing" Donaire vs Pacman in Nonito's mind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If it happens it would be great for Boxing" Donaire vs Pacman in Nonito's mind?

When Donaire said: "If it happens it would be great for Boxing" do you think He leaked His desire to fight Pacman down the line, or it was a sentence out of content??
    I believe He said it there, then retracted afraid of the public concequences that happened already once. It was a statement against Top Rank's doctrine and worship to Manny and Flash was very quick to try to cover it after Max asked him directly, but IMO exposed his true feelings.
    He also most of been afraid of loosing some of the Pinoy fans He has been trying to regain.

Your thoughts?

he was talking about having pinoys at 1 and 2

the guy is a bantamweight for crying out loud

Comment

donaire vs pacquiao dream match at 130 lbs

Comment

Im sure will give him a 145lb catch weight... that would make it fair right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          he was talking about having pinoys at 1 and 2

the guy is a bantamweight for crying out loud
          Thats exactly what he meant. Good explanation. Its just some ppl interpret it the wrong way...

Comment

He did have that "OH ****, I stuck my foot on my ass again" face when Max caught the point and asked.

Comment

Manny was in the crowd, right? Any pics/vids?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                When Donaire said: "If it happens it would be great for Boxing" do you think He leaked His desire to fight Pacman down the line, or it was a sentence out of content??
                I believe He said it there, then retracted afraid of the public concequences that happened already once. It was a statement against Top Rank's doctrine and worship to Manny and Flash was very quick to try to cover it after Max asked him directly, but IMO exposed his true feelings.
                He also most of been afraid of loosing some of the Pinoy fans He has been trying to regain.

Your thoughts?
                he wasn't talking about fighting pac he was talking about being 1 or 2 p4p.

Comment

I think that was his way out of the hole, but Less get real men, No competitor strives to be Number 2 and no one likes to be in anyone's shadow.

Comment

Working...
                  X