No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    and if it's a muslim, and "the right" bans all muslims, is that not an overreaction?
    You won't get me on that sir. I'm pro banning ALL religious people, not just the ones who like to blow **** up + all lonely white guys. I'm anti-religion & anti-lonely white guy.

Also of note I'm anti-people who use the word microaggression on a daily basis &/or in a non-humorous way....unless they are f#cking me & like bdsm/ddlg type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You won't get me on that sir. I'm pro banning ALL religious people, not just the ones who like to blow **** up + all lonely white guys. I'm anti-religion & anti-lonely white guy.

Also of note I'm anti-people who use the word microaggression on a daily basis &/or in a non-humorous way....unless they are f#cking me & like bdsm/ddlg type ****.

let's start out by making jews wear a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Looks like ****** nutbar. Better luck next time about.a.thousand.cucks
        Glad you are back! Don't get soft cuz you got banned for a bit!

J/k.

You are a true British knight! Welcome Back!

Thanks Mod's. What about Bignuts?
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-12-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

let's start out by making jews wear a mark.
          They already do. Those lil goofy hats or the Jewlocks hair deals or whatever they are.

Personally I'd prefer if we made all religious people wear goofy lil hats as they all are the same to me more or less.

Comment

That's what happens for being gay and being in a gay club and being gay in a gay club and in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              They already do. Those lil goofy hats or the Jewlocks hair deals or whatever they are.

Personally I'd prefer if we made all religious people wear goofy lil hats as they all are the same to me more or less.

those are hasidic jews. small portion of the jew pop. most don't wear funny hats or have silly hair. they blend right in.

should we make them wear marks and round them up into ghettos?

next step is picking a night to break the glass and raid all of the jewish shops. then you put them on a train to a death camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Looks like ****** nutbar. Better luck next time about.a.thousand.cucks
                Hahahahaha!

My favorite Old Testament quote:

טו וּנְטַעְתִּים, עַל-אַדְמָתָם; וְלֹא יִנָּתְשׁוּ עוֹד, מֵעַל אַדְמָתָם אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לָהֶם--אָמַר, יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ. {ש} 15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be plucked up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. {P}

From the book of Amos, a true prophet of God.

Good to have you back!

Comment

those are hasidic jews. small portion of the jew pop. most don't wear funny hats or have silly hair. they blend right in.
                  If you don't wear the hat or the hair you aren't reallllllllyyyy jewish. To me there is a difference between being "born jewish" & "being a jew". I've known plenty of people who've been born to parents who believe in outdated concepts they pushed on their children who denounced those concepts vocally or with their actions at later dates upon being exposed to more information.

should we make them wear marks and round them up into ghettos?
                  Yea like I said. Except again I think all religious people, whatever faith, should be forced to wear lil goofy hats & live in the ghetto. I might get out to vote on that for the first time in awhile if that was on the ballot.

then you put them on a train to a death camp.
                  I'm only pro "death camps" or death for criminals who've killed another person or done horrible damage to another human being like seriously injured them or even raped someone or molested a lil kid & other heinous activities like that.

I don't wanna kill religious people. I just think they are largely stupid people who've more or less been brainwashed at an early age & I just find them sorta annoying to deal with & wouldn't be opposed to not having to deal with them.

Comment

They already got his name at the moment, Omar Mateen

Comment

well there's a way how the story will go and how it will blow up.

Pick your story:

Muslims
                      Lonely White Guy
                      A Black Man
                      We Don't Like Them Faggots Crew.

We'd see protest yada yada. gays being interview yada yada, hipsters, lesbos and all other propaganda whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                      X