Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comelec Rules (elections) threatens to DQ /Pac's seat) for free exposure -PacBrad3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comelec Rules (elections) threatens to DQ /Pac's seat) for free exposure -PacBrad3

http://news.abs-cbn.com/nation/v1/02...squalification

This is starting to get ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      This is starting to get ridiculous.
      After the skepticism of Pac's shoulder after May 2nd and the heat of lawsuits, to boil things down and stir away attention and also derail the 49-0 venture, they released the "Can Boxing Trust USADA?" article.

Let's see what happens next to swerve away attention on anything Pac and Top Rank or how HBO approaches the current hype.. will be fun!

I've got money on a cancelled fight! And how it was done was either funny or stupid.

Comment

Cancelled fight would surprise me. Maybe because I'm actually excited to see it. But I definitely haven't heard much about it. Seems no one cared until Manny spoke out.

Comment

didn't boxing scene.com just write an article that the elections haven't been affected?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            didn't boxing scene.com just write an article that the elections haven't been affected?
            I think that article was referring to his popularity among the public, not breaking election rules.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I think that article was referring to his popularity among the public, not breaking election rules.
              it says ''Pac feels no sting from senate run...''

as if Pac & political advisory have no clue nor were informed that opposing parties or coverage have been talking about the Comelec Rules and the Bradley 3 bout conflicts..

clearly he feels ''no sting.''

Comment

So a petition has been set? Of course.

Comment

Manny!!! Filipino Politics!!! I love the stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X