No announcement yet.

Where does selby stand now in the featherweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does selby stand now in the featherweight division

Does he beat mares, Walters, Santa Cruz or Russell Jnr ?

Gradovich did yesterday ??

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
      Does he beat mares, Walters, Santa Cruz or Russell Jnr ?
      He'd beat LSC imo and probably Russel too, although Russel is very busy and has quick hands so he could outwork Selby.

Mares would be tough, Walters too but I want to see more of Walters post Donaire.

Loma v Selby could be an excellent bout between two technicians.

Comment

I'd have him behind Lomachenko and Walters, but him and GRjr around the same. Mares isnt the force he was, Santa Cruz is a nobody at 126.

He impressed me against Gradovic, I thought he would be outpointed. Gradovic barely got close

Comment

I'd take Loma and Walters to beat him, Russell Jr also. I think he'd beat LSC and Mares though.

Comment

In my opinion once Selby has had his two soft touch defenses and he looks for "unification" fights he will be in big trouble, not unless a huge upset happens to one of the current reigning champions.
            I could be wrong but I think the easiest option is Gary Russell Jr but I still feel that Russell would be able to KO Selby, the hand speed of Gary is just freakishly good it took a fantastic amateur fighter to nullify that asset of Russells.

Comment

Working...
            X