Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Viacheslav Senchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook destroys him and this is a keep active fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Hearn knows what he's doing. Everyone will tune in/come see the guy who beat Hatton get beaten to a pulp.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Yeah I think so as well.

Let's put it this way, if Senchenko hadn't beaten Hatton, there was no way he was getting this fight.

Comment

The funny thing is that Kell Brook and Hatton don't even like each other

Comment

Brook 12, quite easy actually

Comment

Clever decision.

Many British fans will be glad to see Senchenko get a beat down after the Hatton retirement, Kell will do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The funny thing is that Kell Brook and Hatton don't even like each other
              Did they have anything against each other? I've only heard them speak respectfully towards each other. Could be wrong though.

Comment

As much as i like brook i dont think this matchup will do anything for him in terms of getting ready for world class level.Senchenko is ranked 12th by the IBF carson jones was 9th,theres other fights out there that would help him gain that bit more experience randall bailey shawn porter paulie mallignaggi jessie vargas leonard bundu.With kell being ranked #1 i can understand him fighting senchenko it gives him another win and keeps him mandatory to devon in the IBF but im not sure theres alot for him to learn in this fight.I think the only reason matchroom is making this fight is because Ricky Hatton lost to senchenko otherwise no 1 in britain would have a clue who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Did they have anything against each other? I've only heard them speak respectfully towards each other. Could be wrong though.
                  Brook taunted Matthew Hatton or something during their fight and Ricky didn't like it because they'd always been respectful towards Brook.

Comment

Brook taunted Matthew Hatton or something during their fight and Ricky didn't like it because they'd always been respectful towards Brook.
                    Ah okay. But it seemed like they were cool after that fight though.

Comment

I still can't believe Kell said "I've been watching tape of Ricky, not Matthew. Because he's the better brother"

That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Something you'd expect to read on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X