No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: It Was Skill, Not Muscle That Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boksingero View Post
    we're just shock to see pac lost but we are not cry babies like you who go on cocaine and suicidal attempt after a lost and shouting i was robbed i won those first 3 fights! boxing is not the only thing in our life you idiot, we are just happy to see just one filipino busting up all mexicans. now you've got a piece of cake courtesy of that foot trick
    You are a cry baby.

Or you wouldnt have said this.....

Marquez: It was MY FOOT, not muscle, that beat Pacquiao! watch the replay!

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!

It was a counter puncher doing what he does best, making his opponent pay for his mistakes, at the fact that he was able to catch Pacquiao with something Pacquiao just did not see coming did the most damage, not really his Power

Pacquiao WILDNESS got him Knocked Out!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Las Vegas — On Saturday night, a bloodied Juan Manuel Marquez rallied to knock out eight division champ Manny Pacquiao with one second left in the sixth round and won the fourth fight of their epic boxing rivalry. The 39-year-old Marquez dropped Pacquiao face first to the canvas, giving him his first victory over the Filipino superstar.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Manny Pacquiao Knocked Out is a Inside Job by Freddie Roach, His Fans, & Sports Media #PacMarquez

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
          Great fighters do not get KO'd like Manny did? Paq got pulverized. Sugar Ray never happened to either of them. Ali- Floyd-Chavez not happening. Paq got smashed face first in an embarrassing manner. Paq is not great merely good. Big difference in great and good. When a pug gets KO'd like Paq went out you never ever recover from that mentally or physically.
          I guess Duran isn't an all time great then.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
            Manny Pacquiao Knocked Out is a Inside Job by Freddie Roach, His Fans, & Sports Media #PacMarquez
            OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!

There are some absolute fkn ******s living among us.

Listening to the reasoning of this idiot pac-stain.

OMG, these pac-******s should be hunted down like dogs.

Comment

I dont mean BarryRobinson, I mean the guy in the video that Barry posted.

Comment

*Watches a pic of Bradley..

... yep, it wasn´t your muscles Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  Easier to knockout a coming forward fighter than a backing out waiting for mistake

Giving a counter puncher who just waited and backpeddaled throughout rounds a one bloody messed up nose is more impressive than knocking out a fighter whos coming stupidly forward to make u throw a single punch
                  **** off and go clean your bleeding butt

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    **** off and go clean your bleeding butt

Here, enjoy the funniest video on the internet right now.....

Comment

Working...
                    X