Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Smoger charge with conspiracy to be an accessory in the assault and battery of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Smoger charge with conspiracy to be an accessory in the assault and battery of

Seriously, that's how you know never to fu(k with Bob Arum. Cotto made the biggest mistake in pissing Arum off by threatening to pull out of the fight if the fight could not be made in New York. Now Cotto is going to pay by getting on Arum's bad side in trying to fu)k up Arum's ****. Why you think Manny isn't standing his ground. "Manny knows not to fu(k with Arum"

you must not know boxing buddy, steve smooger is one of the best refs i have ever seen in boxing. Know your talk before opening your trap, smooger is the real deal and when the fight needs to be stopped, doesnt matter whos taking the punishment, at the right time he smooger will end it, i completely trust smooger and know why he was chosen for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Seriously, that's how you know never to fu(k with Bob Arum. Cotto made the biggest mistake in pissing Arum off by threatening to pull out of the fight if the fight could not be made in New York. Now Cotto is going to pay by getting on Arum's bad side in trying to fu)k up Arum's ****. Why you think Manny isn't standing his ground. "Manny knows not to fu(k with Arum"
      hahahahaha Your sig is hilarious. Green k.

Comment

lol..................

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            hahahahaha Your sig is hilarious. Green k.
            LOL...thanks man. Just trying to lighten the mood around here with all the heated Pac Vs May fans.....

Comment

HAHAHAHA best sig ever.

Comment

lol.. cotto's ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  ...and with a name like Tony...well, that's just more mafia-esque than it really needs to be.

Let's see if Cotto can avoid getting whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
                    you must not know boxing buddy, steve smooger is one of the best refs i have ever seen in boxing. Know your talk before opening your trap, smooger is the real deal and when the fight needs to be stopped, doesnt matter whos taking the punishment, at the right time he smooger will end it, i completely trust smooger and know why he was chosen for this fight.
                    I think you need to reread the TS post bruh. Thats EXACTLY what he is saying. There will be NO early stoppages, NO missed calls, and the ref wont be the focal part of the fight(Because Steve is the best ref there is behind Kenny Bayless). Steve is a wonderful ref, and the Perfect ref for this fight.

So calm down and read next time my man. The TS is dead on with his post.

Comment

Working...
                    X