Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire's contract EXPIRES in May, shoud he resign with Top Rank or go somewhere else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go with golden boy!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      He should sign with Mayweather Promotions and hire Al Haymon as his manager. This would be his best move and change his nick name to "Pesos."
      Haha do they have pesos in the philipines?

Comment

Only Top Rank can give the best profitability & exposure in his boxing career

Comment

Personally, if I was Donaire, I would let Arum know that I want to be featured on the Pacquiao-Mosley card, the televised portion of course and also want to be featured on any medium that is included in the CBS deal (Fight Camp, talk shows, etc) and that I want to expand my brand in general. If I didn't get what I want, I'd pull a Mayweather- start taking pics at restaurants, ball games, non Top Rank fight cards, etc with Don King, De La Hoya, Dibella, etc and put pressure on Bob to start promoting my career more vigorously and not just relegating a Top 2-5 P4P knockout artist with crossover appeal to Pinoy Power PPVs and HBO BAD cards.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            whoever pays him the most money.
            Even if Golden boy would make him more money it wouldn't be a good idea. Arum is in a situation where he could literally slaughter his reputation with Filipino people.

All he'd have to do is create the image of a bitter rivalry between him and Manny.
            _________
            Personally, if I was Donaire, I would let Arum know that I want to be featured on the Pacquiao-Mosley card, the televised portion of course and also want to be featured on any medium that is included in the CBS deal (Fight Camp, talk shows, etc) and that I want to expand my brand in general. If I didn't get what I want, I'd pull a Mayweather- start taking pics at restaurants, ball games, non Top Rank fight cards, etc with Don King, De La Hoya, Dibella, etc and put pressure on Bob to start promoting my career more vigorously and not just relegating a Top 2-5 P4P knockout artist with crossover appeal to Pinoy Power PPVs and HBO BAD cards.

But that's just me.
            Would be nice to see Donaire on the same card as Pacquiao but it is never going to happen. It would essentially be a loss of sales for Arum, Donaire wouldn't exactly add a lot of sales to a Pacquiao card because there is an overlap of customers. Instead he'll lose money from the event he could have with Donaire.
            Last edited by FeFist; 02-23-2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

why would he sign with anybody else other than top rank?

top rank is the best & biggest promotional firm with a solid record of developing fighters from novice to boxing superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                Haha do they have pesos in the philipines?
                ........................yes

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

But that's just me.

i like this idea...

Comment

Working...
                  X