Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duran v.s. Floyd who is greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRL admitted that when Duran landed his shots that they actually felt like bricks! lmao. If i had to put money on the fight I'd say Floyd, but on the other hand....Bricks landing pretty boy Floyd? ha yea.

Comment

this would actualy be a great fight at 135lbs people forget that floyd himself was a beast in his 135lbs days

people see duran as a guy who hits hard but he was a smart boxer a good technician Duran would move his head, slip punches, stay in punching position, feint and counter with deadly accuracy

id have to go with duran but it wouldnt be an easy fight for him and floyd does have the skill to beat a guy like duran but id go with duran u.d maybe late k.o at 135lbs at 147 id say duran agin but maybe only by s.d

p.s its not an easy fight for duran like some of you guys are saying

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        Wow ya'll just cant stop the floyd hate can ya'll..bet ya'll dream about floyd
        how is this hate? he just asked a simple question, who is greater? and all of a sudden he is a hater...

Comment

no point in comparing any of todays current fighters with duran

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            You guys underestimate the currant great fighters , its not a case of the grass is always greener in the old days , you make larger than life legends out of the old greats with each year passed , Duran would have a hard time with Floyd and was beaten by lesser fighters than Floyd , when you have a a slick great they can go with anyone in history , Pacs a little different because he trades but Floyd , you got to get to him to beat him .
            This is the best post I saw.

Legends get inflated and so many times people just say "Oh (legend) would've destroyed (current great)".

Half these people commenting have probably never even watched Duran fight. "No mas" ring any bells? Duran flustered and too slow to catch a quick and clever slick boxer.

I'm in the minority that says Floyd takes this, but I'm probably thinking about it more realistically then most of you.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              This is the best post I saw.

Legends get inflated and so many times people just say "Oh (legend) would've destroyed (current great)".

Half these people commenting have probably never even watched Duran fight. "No mas" ring any bells? Duran flustered and too slow to catch a quick and clever slick boxer.

I'm in the minority that says Floyd takes this, but I'm probably thinking about it more realistically then most of you.
              duran was slow at 135lbs? i think its you thats never seen a duran fight

leonard was not a slick boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                duran was slow at 135lbs? i think its you thats never seen a duran fight

leonard was not a slick boxer?
                Umm, Leonard-Duran was at 147 numb nuts.

"Leonard was not a slick boxer?" Are you asking me, telling me? What is it?

Don't question me just for the sake of argument.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  more complete as a fighter..........or.......a much more impressive..................resume?????

Sorry about late reply.

Floyd is the more 'Complete' fighter but Duran would win in a fight through workrate or tko, and a much greater resume. Jmo.

Comment

i know what weight the fight was at and im telling you leonard was a slick boxer no question about it he didnt have great D like floyd but his offence was on another level he was also just as quick maybe even quicker than floyd

im saying duran was quicker at 135lbs you saying he is he is slow and flustered is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                      i know what weight the fight was at and im telling you leonard was a slick boxer no question about it he didnt have great D like floyd but his offence was on another level he was also just as quick maybe even quicker than floyd

im saying duran was quicker at 135lbs you saying he is he is slow and flustered is a joke
                      What does this have to do with anything? Why are you talking about Duran at 135?

I'm talking about Duran-Leonard.

Duran was not flustered against Leonard. Got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X