Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: Floyd Mayweather jr. is the most boring boxer..ever? Fans say yes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually find his defensive style entertaining just because of how good he is at it.

Comment

I find excellence entertaining, no matter the form.

Comment

No. I'm not saying he's the most exciting fighter either...

He's a defensive master, quick and slick, and I can appreciate those skills. He's not as exciting as he could be though, he needs to take on better challenges.

John Ruiz is the most boring I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I find excellence entertaining, no matter the form.
          agreed....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I actually find his defensive style entertaining just because of how good he is at it.
            that the exciting part about him

when he was in 130-140 he let his punches go. and go his man out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              yeah and i think most ppl here who says floyd is boring, like me, would find it entertaining too. the thing is, it just gets repeated round after round so it gets boring. even when he had jmm wobbled, he was still defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post

Good thread.

I wonder what Al Haymon thinks.
                He probably won't even know, seeing as he put half the forum members of ignore.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Sometimes he can be boring when your opposition are 2 levels below you.

Comment

I appreciate FLoyd's style from time to time but not every single fight. He's as pure of a boxer as you'll get in this day in age; however, it's extremely boring after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Boring for those who can't appreciate.
                      Uhh appreciate what....Floyd running. If you really like to see peoples run you shoud watch the marathon. Floyd would be better off just telling how it is than saying he will seek and destroy his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X