No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor's a Terrible Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miranda: "Taylor's a Terrible Fighter"

Just read an article with Miranda talking **** about Jermain Taylor. He thinks Taylor lost to both Winky and Hopkins and should be 0-3. He also said Taylor has no power since all he does is fight blown up Jr. Middleweights and he can't even knock them out. Miranda bringing nothing but the facts...

Right now, I think Miranda-Taylor is a pick'em fight. Both are fighters that need some polish, but Miranda's power may be something Taylor is not ready for. I would love to see it rather than Taylor-Mora...

miranda couldnt even stop a broken jawed \AA he is average at best

Comment

Hopkins and Winky did beat taylor IMO and Miranda would KO him probably.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Hopkins and Winky did beat taylor IMO and Miranda would KO him probably.
        With this said tho Taylor is not a terrible fighter by any stretch.........

Comment

Taylor will give Miranda a bad beating if they ever fought.

Taylor beat Hopkins fairly twice who was the best MW for 12 years, who has Miranda beaten, he was almost KTFO by Howard Eastman.

Taylor should've also gotten the win against Winky, but it was a draw and Taylor is not going to cry over it like many other crybaby boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post

Taylor beat Hopkins fairly twice who was the best MW for 12 years, who has Miranda beaten, he was almost KTFO by Howard Eastman.

Taylor should've also gotten the win against Winky, but it was a draw and Taylor is not going to cry over it like many other crybaby boxers do.
            Gunstar and taylor sittin in a tree.........full of S.H.I.T.....

Comment

Full of facts not full of **** like Raesaad, Bitchkins and winkster.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post

Miranda was the first to not only to hurt the iron chinned Eastman, but TKO him.
                He than went to Abraham's backyard (a place next to impossible to get a decision) and in many people's eyes won the fight on two occasions. If anything, he was the first person to not only hurt Abraham, but send him to the hospital for a week and possibly into retirement (this is yet to be seen).

That bring said... Miranda IMO would give Taylor a beating he has never imagined! Out of the three, Taylor has by far the worse defense and worse chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                  Miranda was the first to not only to hurt the iron chinned Eastman, but TKO him.
                  He than went to Abraham's backyard (a place next to impossible to get a decision) and in many people's eyes won the fight on two occasions. If anything, he was the first person to not only hurt Abraham, but send him to the hospital for a week and possibly into retirement (this is yet to be seen).

That bring said... Miranda IMO would give Taylor a beating he has never imagined! Out of the three, Taylor has by far the worse defense and worse chin.
                  Mark my word on this! Taylor will beat Miranda just like Calzaghe did against Lacy. Miranda's chin is not that good and his power is overrated.

I don't see Miranda winning a round in this fight!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X