Collapse
No announcement yet.

if brook beats ggg by ko or pts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is already P4P 1 Brook and Hearn said it themselves, Brook is fighting the best fighter in the world so yes IF he wins he most certainly will be the number 1 ranked P4P fighter in the world no doubt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      what the others said, brook wont get much credit from this site, people will say golovkin was 'overrated' or 'exposed' and that brook needs to prove himself against vargas at welterweight to be a true champ lol
      We know they'd only do that to help their need to promote their pointless fight with Ward and Kovalev
      The winner of that fight most certainly isn't going to be the number 1 ranked fighter in the world, Kovalev needs to do more than that a win over Ward and Stevenson maybe would be enough but because of politics he might not get it because he isn't known well same with Ward.

Comment

First off, not gonna happen.

Secondly, if by some miracle it did you can bet all of a sudden Canelo would be a full fledged middleweight, just chomping at the bit to take on Brook. Danny Jacobs, BJS, they all would be looking for a fight.

Shows you how sad the other crop of fighters at 160 are.

Comment

You can't become pound for pound the best and an all time great with one great win. You have to back it up with other good wins. If one great win could do the trick then Buster Douglas would be considered an all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
            does he go down as one of the pound for pound

and

an all time great

because ggg is in his prime man

hes feared...brook is a big under dog

for me brook goes in the hall of fame

i dont recall any boxer in the 21st century do something more amazing than brook beating ggg

can you???
            Nope.

Gotta remember that 80% of GGG fans are crossover Pacturrd fans, there is absolutely no logic in those pea brains.

Expect an unsurmountable number of unbelievable excuses about why Brook actually lost the fight even though he KO'd GGG or why slow mo replay shows GGG won instead of Brook.

To answer your question on my behalf, it proves that Kell Brook is a boss if he wins irrespective of whether by KO or Points.

On GGG's part, it proves how overated his so called skillset is if he loses on points and if by KO, then damn, Kell Brook should stay at middleweight after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
              does he go down as one of the pound for pound

and

an all time great

because ggg is in his prime man

hes feared...brook is a big under dog

for me brook goes in the hall of fame

i dont recall any boxer in the 21st century do something more amazing than brook beating ggg

can you???
              Single best win/achievement of any fighter this century....up there along side the likes of the jump Spinks made to face Holmes or Leonard beating Hagler. Those wins were the very definition of p4p.

Comment

It will be amazing , but it won't happen sadly , i will be rooting for him , this is a big mismatch .....

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Single best win/achievement of any fighter this century....up there along side the likes of the jump Spinks made to face Holmes or Leonard beating Hagler. Those wins were the very definition of p4p.
                  This. It would be one the best win's ever and prolly a top 3 upset I know this place would go absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! The GGG diss/meme thread's by larry xxx and others would be otherworldly..........

Comment

An all time great

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                      This. It would be one the best win's ever and prolly a top 3 upset I know this place would go absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! The GGG diss/meme thread's by larry xxx and others would be otherworldly..........
                      Larry would probably orgasm for 70 days straight

Comment

Working...
                      X