Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Rejects Miguel Cotto's Position of 150 Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is 1 of my favoite fighters ever & I love Cottos fighting style. With that said, I was all for this fight when it was first announced but not any more. Marquez needs a tune up and you can tell that Marquez knows it but at his age even a tune up is a risk. He could get hurt mi-fight against a gimme opponent and lose by tko, and without a tune up, Cotto will be to good for him, may even be the first to stop him. I know Marquez doesnt want to go down like a B but the best thing is to not give fans any false hopes because it just brings out the haters. Maybe Cotto could rubber match Margarito in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Can't Marquez commentate or something? So sick of this diva, just f**k off, wah i can't fight at 150 just retire!

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      JMM should just stfu and stick to commentating of whatever he does nowadays.

he's finished and will get embarrassed against anyone with a pulse

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Cotto and his joke promoter Roc Nation will be crawling to Canelo begging him for a rematch, gladly turning into the humble, subservient B Side.
      you don't post, you just cry online

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        good, stupid fight
        yep !

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Good. Was a pointless fight anyway imo
        absolutely !

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        What a waste of time all this talk of this fight has been. I don't think these guys can really make a compromise that will make them both happy.
        that's it, right there ^^

That fight was inconceivable until the Pacquiao KO, and not long after that Cotto moved up to middleweight.

I have never seriously considered that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Marquez is the A-Side against cotto. Marquez has more high profile wins.

I ride with both of those guys, especially Marquez..... but nah, Cotto is probably the biggest draw in boxing now that Pac/May have retired.

Comment

IT'S A DAMN DISEASE these CW fights Cotto and Canelo are addicted to. VERY disappointed in Cotto continuing the trend of being the little *****. CYA Cotto. Lost me when you wouldn't fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Marquez is the A-Side against cotto. Marquez has more high profile wins.
              F**K this A side sh it

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Cotto againts anybody ! always good to see Cotto fighting !! what we going to do when we don't see this guys anymore "Cotto and Marquez"boxing is going down
                Cotto has become the biggest b i t c h in boxing and maybe edging out Canelo. CW BS.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Even if Cotto agrees to 147, Marquez will find some other excuse. They should move on already. This crap is taking long to make than Mayweather Pacquiao
                  Cotto is A LOT bigger than Marquez. And JMM is a MUCH better fighter than Cotto ever was. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I ride with both of those guys, especially Marquez..... but nah, Cotto is probably the biggest draw in boxing now that Pac/May have retired.
                    Dunno about that, bruh. He's in the top 3 for sure but I would give the edge to Canelo as the bigger draw between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Marquez beat pacquiao 4 times. Marquez has main evented more ppvs than Cotto. How many times did cotto beat PEDQuiao, That's right, ZERO

Comment

Working...
                      X