Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Chino getting outboxed by Alexander? How will he beat Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody remember what happened when he fought porter who wasn't hugged to death and how alexander got the beating of his life?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah but he got hurt because he was getting punched repeatedly. Not because of clinches.
      Honestly I dont even remember much from that fight. But I do remember that maidana was never dropped or out on his feet vs devon.

Comment

Yea thats why it was ridiculous when i saw people saying right after the fight that Maidana would whoop Bradley...are you freakin kiddin me.
        That KO of Broner is over hyped much like the Marquez KO. Broner is a dude who was getting tagged by a fricken midget in Gavin Rees. lmfao AND pillow fighter Paulie Malinaggi. Did u see how slow Chino was in throwing those looping shots.
        Dont give me that excuse he has Robert Garcia now lmfao. He got outboxed by QUICK fighters in Khan and Alexander. Bradley would just box him and be quick for maidana.

Comment

He won't everyone is overreacting from a loss...

Comment

maidana is a slower, more featherfisted version of provodnikov with a glass chin and stomach in comparison to provo

i doubt he even hurts bradley enough like provo to steal a round, he will get worked to a easy ud by bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
              i call you out..alexander did a ricky hatton on chino. hold and hit. he held 117 times in that fight. one of the worst displays of boxing i ever saw. it made me look at devon alexander in a whole new light as a fighter who is not that good compared to floyd.
              yea... it wasn't actually that bad, i watched the fight twice and never got the feeling "for **** sake would this **** stop holding!" which i get with ****s that abuse holding

yea he held here and there, but for the most part i thought he simply outboxed the sht outta marcos, and it was pretty exciting fight actually

Comment

Working...
              X